DX » Community » Reviews » ZTE V880 Replacement Full Housing with Buttons - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaurelius on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thoroughly designed to accurately replace the original parts of the popular ZTE Blade. Plastics seemed to bee hard enough. Color: according to information given: white. Cons:Shipment in standard plastic bubble-bags does nor provide enough certainty that the product you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipanXP on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fit to my Blade N880 with nice white glossy colour. In my country, only black available. It's a brand new look on my phone. Glossy but not slippery at all. Cons:I didn't received buttons on my 5 purchased items, volume and home button. But perfectly still can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymezger on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits well, it doesn't feel cheap, buttons all work OK, pretty straightforward to install. Cons:It's too glossy for my tastes, and pretty slippery. If you are careful and don't mind the shine, it's not a problem. OtherThoughts:It's pretty easy to install, IF yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoooolkarthick on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Order has been delivered to my satisfaction. Nice quality product with such a low cost. Also order has been deliverd within the mentioned date. Cons:Nice Packing with air bubbled package which makes the product to arrive without any damage. OtherThoughts:Please make the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasskall on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality and price, good looking = COOL, because all of branded ZTE in my country are only black with horrible logo of my phone operator Cons:Its needed to install this product on your mobile by proffesionals...i dont thnik that its easy install for people who do... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuslik22 on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Elegant look and pretty good product quality Fits well on Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) Easy to replace (with little bit of knowledge) Cons:Back side at the bottom, is not pinned as good as original one, but that's not critical. OtherThoughts:No volume buttons included... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypawlo29 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, ZTE logo, very good quality, most of all parts are in complet, you can use old buttons. Cons:The instalation wasn't for amotours. I had a little problem with proximity sensor after replacing, the glue has covered the visor, so I had arduous work to do. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystokus on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hi! When i buy this products i scare about it quality! But the quality i better that original! Its really nice white pearl colour. They dont have any defect! Nice and have original logo on the back! ZTE :D All piece are great pass and really great look! all Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenekkk on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- very cheap; - good quality; - looks nice (with ZTE logo); Cons:- speakers grills were missing (dust gets in side); - very slipery (white); - no home/menu/back button (use your old buttons) - I had problems with proximity sensor after replacing new houing - it has to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAssWipe on 04/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very nice look.... (i like white, more than black) - fits perfectly on zte Blade... - VERY CHEAP.... Cons:- 3M tape was missing.... (i glued my screen on it) - speaker and microfe grills were missing... (dust gets in side). - very slipery in use.... (drops e... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections