DX » Community » Reviews » ZTE V880 Replacement Full Housing with Buttons - White
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaurelius on 04/27/2014

Thoroughly designed to accurately replace the original parts of the popular ZTE Blade. Plastics seemed to bee hard enough. Color: according to information given: white. Shipment in standard plastic bubble-bags does nor provide enough certainty that the product you've paid for will reach you untouched. Quite difficult to assembly with phone without specially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamfla on 01/11/2014

it fist well to the ZTE V880 phone, in Europe impossible to find for such a price and the quality is really good. The aspect from black to white change really the phone. I like it. Take really care if you don't have the proper tools and if you are not handy or let it done by a professional. I succeeded anyway but you have to dismantle all your phone,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipanXP on 11/12/2013

Fit to my Blade N880 with nice white glossy colour. In my country, only black available. It's a brand new look on my phone. Glossy but not slippery at all. I didn't received buttons on my 5 purchased items, volume and home button. But perfectly still can using my old button. It will be perfect if the plate comes with loud speaker or buzzer parts and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymezger on 10/07/2013

Fits well, it doesn't feel cheap, buttons all work OK, pretty straightforward to install. It's too glossy for my tastes, and pretty slippery. If you are careful and don't mind the shine, it's not a problem. It's pretty easy to install, IF you know how to disassemble the phone. It's not really hard, and it pays to know for sure that you can do it - do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoooolkarthick on 08/01/2013

Order has been delivered to my satisfaction. Nice quality product with such a low cost. Also order has been deliverd within the mentioned date. Nice Packing with air bubbled package which makes the product to arrive without any damage. Please make the search engine to find the exact product. Satisfactory response on chat. And the 24 *7 service for chat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasskall on 04/27/2013

Very good quality and price, good looking = COOL, because all of branded ZTE in my country are only black with horrible logo of my phone operator Its needed to install this product on your mobile by proffesionals...i dont thnik that its easy install for people who doesnt know how to do it. Some buttons like +- button is missing but you can use it from ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRuslik22 on 03/14/2013

Elegant look and pretty good product quality Fits well on Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) Easy to replace (with little bit of knowledge) Back side at the bottom, is not pinned as good as original one, but that's not critical. No volume buttons included, but it's not a con for me Now my Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) shines in a new beautiful white ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypawlo29 on 03/04/2013

cheap, ZTE logo, very good quality, most of all parts are in complet, you can use old buttons. The instalation wasn't for amotours. I had a little problem with proximity sensor after replacing, the glue has covered the visor, so I had arduous work to do. I recommend but only for users highly knowledgeable. the price and quality are passable, so if you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystokus on 11/14/2012

Hi! When i buy this products i scare about it quality! But the quality i better that original! Its really nice white pearl colour. They dont have any defect! Nice and have original logo on the back! ZTE :D All piece are great pass and really great look! all Combined: - very fast shipping - safe packing - great - cool quality - nice colour - white pearl ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenekkk on 08/28/2012

- very cheap; - good quality; - looks nice (with ZTE logo); - speakers grills were missing (dust gets in side); - very slipery (white); - no home/menu/back button (use your old buttons) - I had problems with proximity sensor after replacing new houing - it has to be covered with isolation from old case. It is dificult to replace front case Do not replace ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections