DX » Community » Reviews » Electrostatic Inductive Touch Sensor Light Switch (120~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytamhnguyen on 06/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very straight forward installation. I simply spliced into the hot wire of an existing night stand lamp and it works as described. Cons:None OtherThoughts:The first unit was dead on arrival due to moisture damage. I contacted DX and it was placed at no cost. So whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeEvans on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really simple to use, just power in power out and touch wires. The touch wire can be connected to almost anything conductive, including being extended (I have some connected to 2m of cable with a 3 foot aluminium strip on the end as a touch sensor and it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byos280275 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels solid, build quality is good. Sensitivity is great, made my mirror light turn on/off by touching the aluminium frame, works like magic :) Small/slim enough to fit under the mirror. Cons:Sometimes turns on by itself when I use my electric toothrinser. Only from it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarenanddave on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I searched everywhere for an item like this to replace a unit that came with a display cabinet, i was plesantly surprised at the cost & ease in purchasing this item. I couldnt find another unit anywhere! The inductive switch is very easy to instal & offe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySailent on 03/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, good replacement. Single touch won't keep it on, prolonged touch will, < 1 sec. Cons:Clicking noise to indicate switch has been flipped. Not an electrician, and was unnerved with no documents on how to replace a 4 wire setup. OtherThoughts:Don't know how to wire... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections