DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 100-LED 8-Mode Multi-Colored Christmas Decoration String Lights (10-Meter / 220V)
Customer’s impression:
nice Colorful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeBuggerX on 02/10/2016

I like these multi-mode colored lights. As decoration item it does a great job. Build quality of whole item is good enough. However, I must tell what control box and power plug are terrible (mine plug has the same wire as leds). They feels like they ready to fell apart or to combust at any I do a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBerytun on 03/18/2014

-Decent price -Bright -Quality made -Functions -Colorful The price could perhaps be a little cheaper. / I absolutely love those lights, especially the 8-mode functions for lights, they shine very bright and they look very colorful. If they would be a dollar or two cheaper they would be even more... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNetby on 04/15/2013

Great garland for the Christmas tree with bright and high quality diodes which visible even in daylight, similar light sales in stores 3-5 times more expensive. I think this decoration string is excellent quality at surprisingly low price Quality of connection cables to the control unit could be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaschas on 12/19/2012

Best decorations for that price. Quality is great too. Nice colors, looks great on a Christmas tree, lights flashing modes are not boring. It could be one more function with STOP button :) so then you don't have to unplug it to stop. Also it could have a longer cord to the plug. easy to use, good... Read more

LED multi colored decoration

0 0 0

DX Everywhere