Useful for your 75-300 mm lens, It is portable. Plastic body, so watch your step! or you will broke it. DON'T PROPERLY PACKAGE. MINE ARRIVED BROKEN. DX.COM SHOULD PACKAGE PROPERLY SEEKING FOR ITS SAFETY. IT WOULD BE PREPARED FOR "SHIPPING TRAVELING ADVENTURE" JEJEJE, I MEAN, PLEASE DX.COM this ... Read more
Size and shape perfectly mimics the original. The thread works very well (although cheaper materials can mean faster degradation). Blocking the sun is as good as the real thing with Canon. Can't find any negative issue. It's hard plastic, very reliable. The thread can degrade over time and use (So far,... Read more
- it is made of good quallity plastic. the plastic is hard and seems to be prety resistent.
- the hood make it's job preventing light coming from the sides to affect your picture. - the hood fits a little too tight but probably this can change with more use. it is not really a big deal. I really don'... Read more
It is big, it will fit the 18-55 but it will create some vignetting, below 50mm. It is very usefull at the wide end in the 55-250mm and it fits perfectly, just like the original. It can be inverted for storage it makes your lens look like a sniper rifle, it measures 60mm plus the 200mm of the lens it ... Read more
- Cheaper ... A lot cheaper... then the original Canon lens hood.
- Bayonet type hood... Its tough to get a bayonet type of hood even of a inferior quality at this price.
- Good quality! Don't know what to expect more.
- Again.. Cheaper... Cheapest price! Total justice None.. I may never find any with ... Read more
It is very cheap. The product is pretty high quality. Plastic is pretty good. From far looks like the original. You can see the effect immediately. Makes your lens look out more like pro. Fits perfectly on my Canon EF-S 55-250 IS II In low temperatures this product will become more fragile than it is.... Read more
I've owned one of these before, but since I've been a little bit careless with it, (putting it in a bag and try to sit on it doesn't work for this item ;-)) I ordered a new one, because you just can not do without! I personally think that every photographer, if you're an amateur (like myself) or a professional ... Read more
Good design. This lens hood protect your front lens from damages and remove some flares from picture. I have not seen the original, but I think that the hood is not worse than the original, because it is convenient to use. I did not notice any flaws in the design of this product. I advise you to buy ... Read more
- It looks exactly like the original one. - Blocks sunlight from entering the lens and it's protects it. - Your photos immeadiately become better.
- Quality is very good and it's cheap but doesnt look cheap
- Very good investment for your camera There are none cons so far. Good quality lens hood - Great ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.