Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful for your 75-300 mm lens, It is portable. Plastic body, so watch your step! or you will broke it. Cons:DON'T PROPERLY PACKAGE. MINE ARRIVED BROKEN. DX.COM SHOULD PACKAGE PROPERLY SEEKING FOR ITS SAFETY. IT WOULD BE PREPARED FOR "SHIPPING TRAVELING ADVENTURE&q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcomilanesio on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Size and shape perfectly mimics the original. The thread works very well (although cheaper materials can mean faster degradation). Blocking the sun is as good as the real thing with Canon. Cons:Can't find any negative issue. It's hard plastic, very reliable. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOxerdam on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it is made of good quallity plastic. the plastic is hard and seems to be prety resistent. - the hood make it's job preventing light coming from the sides to affect your picture. Cons:- the hood fits a little too tight but probably this can change with more use. it is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanpj on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is big, it will fit the 18-55 but it will create some vignetting, below 50mm. It is very usefull at the wide end in the 55-250mm and it fits perfectly, just like the original. It can be inverted for storage Cons:it makes your lens look like a sniper rifle, it measure... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysujay0000 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheaper ... A lot cheaper... then the original Canon lens hood. - Bayonet type hood... Its tough to get a bayonet type of hood even of a inferior quality at this price. - Good quality! Don't know what to expect more. - Again.. Cheaper... Cheapest price! Total justice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKihoo on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very cheap. The product is pretty high quality. Plastic is pretty good. From far looks like the original. You can see the effect immediately. Makes your lens look out more like pro. Fits perfectly on my Canon EF-S 55-250 IS II Cons:In low temperatures this... Read more

the lens hood
    0 0
  • posted byRoeltje82 on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've owned one of these before, but since I've been a little bit careless with it, (putting it in a bag and try to sit on it doesn't work for this item ;-)) I ordered a new one, because you just can not do without! I personally think that every photographer, if you're an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfortune3d on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good design. This lens hood protect your front lens from damages and remove some flares from picture. I have not seen the original, but I think that the hood is not worse than the original, because it is convenient to use. I did not notice any flaws in the design of thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTehChesha on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It looks exactly like the original one. - Blocks sunlight from entering the lens and it's protects it. - Your photos immeadiately become better. - Quality is very good and it's cheap but doesnt look cheap - Very good investment for your camera Cons:There are none cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrozza on 10/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's just like the original, for a much better price. The material its made of is pretty resistant. It looks very professional too. Cons:I can't find any. OtherThoughts:I use this with my 55-250mm EFS lenses and it works perfectly. Don't use this with the 18-5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections