DX » Community » Reviews » USB Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Jack - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustinbyerley on 03/13/2014

Super easy to set up. makes amplified speakers wireless. Very nice. It needs a USB power port to operate, so you need a phone charger with a USB port, or an actual computer USB port to power it. Wish it came with a power supply, or a battery compartment. Audio quality is good but it's not as good as a wired connection. there is no discernable distortion,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycezarantal on 07/07/2013

Easy to use, just plug-in and you're done. Very good sound (rich enough for this cheap plastic device), I'm very satisfied using it. Works with any audio system which has an 3.5 audio in. Small size, fits in your pocket, you can carry it with you wherever you go (don't forget the usb charger). usb charging source needed during using it I'd like it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrtorture on 04/02/2013

Perfect device for any bluetooh audio transmissions! Just plug it on any powered USB, then jack the audio cable, sync your bluetooth device with passcode 0000 and voilá! Nothing else to set up! Great sound quality. Tried playing some musics from my iPhone with this device feeding my Bose box and didn't notice any flaws on the quality. A must buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShumaher918 on 03/03/2013

So. It work and work fine. It`s ounly a resever IMHO. The range may not so far, but i realy not test it. It was hard to find a real working bluetooth stack for XP with my Panasonic CF-Y7 but, goddamed, i found yaaaaa. http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/?page=download-toshiba With a most modern gaget it will work a is. Noting to discribe here. The ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections