Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJDesfontaine on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With so much flare in those entry-level 18-55 (any DC and IS), this is an absolute need, espescially if you have to take outside pictures. Finish is pretty nice. Cons:The writing shows it is not the real canon's one, but who cares? I personally don't want to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely useful for your 18-55mm lens, It is portable. Plastic body, so watch your step! or you will broke it. Cons:DON'T PROPERLY PACKAGE. MINE ARRIVED in good shape. DX.COM SHOULD PACKAGE PROPERLY SEEKING FOR ITS SAFETY. IT WOULD BE PREPARED FOR "SHIPPING TRAVEL... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamon87 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a simple but a must have accessory. It protects your lenses from undesirable sunray lights to get into your lenses. Addicionally, it can avoid accidental scratches and fingerprints. It fits like a glove. I think it is better than the tulip models because in my c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytildantore on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a cheap replacement for the original and it does the job it should do. The outer finish is pretty much the same as on the Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5 - 5.6 IS lens. Cons:The plastic feels a bit cheaper than on the original, but what would you expect at a pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeldor on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like the original but at a much cheaper price. For such a product, this would be a pretty decent product since it is just meant for protection. Cons:Probably the longer delivery than expected, which took about 2-3 weeks for it to reach me and the usefulness might no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElektro84 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great lens hood, material is plastic, very good plastic. It's well made, very solid. Don’t know what is the difference between this one and original (my even have brand on it, like it is original). Ok, price is one big difference, but don’t know anything else.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanpj on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's the same size of the original. mine came branded as if it were original which is weird. it removes flares from some extreme positioned lights (80 and up degrees) Cons:Quality control is not the best, and it came a little to tight, so it wouldn't fit in my 18-55mm c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJenTri on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's well made, very solid material. It looks the same as the genuine ones from the Canon store. It fits perfect on my EF-lens. Mounting in a couple of seconds, and very easy. It's also very good priced! Cons:I really can't think of any! OtherThoughts:It's very usefull.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKihoo on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is very good, the plastic is very lasting and thick. Cheap. With this you can cheaply make your photos have more contrast and help reduce lens flare on sunny weather. This also protects your lens absorbing the hits instead of hitting the lens. Easy to... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKihoo on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks exactly like the Canon's lens hood and fits perfectly on the common kit lens, 18-55mm. Very cheap but the plastic feels very strong and thick. Does not leave any shadows while using 550D*s built in flash at 18mm. Great product! Cons:- If may not fit the le... Read more

Lens hood Lens hood + 18-55mm, ready for shooting Lens hood +18-55mm, fits nicely in your camera bag
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections