DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Fog PC Lens Swimming Goggles Glasses - Silver White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFhersen on 05/13/2014

Good product, good looks, really does its job because the water does not enter your eyes with proper placement. The tape head set is very soft and comfortable, perfect balance between comfort and fit. Properties "no fog" will disappear as used, at least in my product that happened, and I've ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhb9txw on 03/22/2014

Very comfortable to wear due to the soft silicone rubber, even for long period of time. The anti-fog coating is great, I can swim 1 hour without fog inside. Good fit on the face and no leaks. The polycarbonate lenses are crystal clear. The rubber strap around the head is a bit on the short side but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaminando on 09/09/2012

It never gets foggy. I attend to a warm pool and it works as advertised. Fit the eyes perfectly. You won't get water inside, just make sure to keep them dry before you wear them. There's a little reflex when you're swimming but if you're doing it for training, not pro, then it doesn't matter. The case ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections