Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCod3ing on 08/11/2010

-Everything You Need in Box -Cheap (I was Amazed at the Price) -Great Shipping Time (Got it in 4 days) -Brand new (No Scratches ect.) -Fast Sprouting Time (Seeds Grew Fast) No Con's at all. Its a great product! Only con i can think off, is that it takes 2 to 3 weeks to grow. so.... i was a little impatient ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynat14 on 05/05/2009

I thought it might get damaged in transit but I received it in one piece. It is straight-forward to assemble and there is just enough soil. The seeds come in an air-tight foil+plastic packet so there is no danger of the seeds being exposed to moiture and germinating in transit. The weird soil makes it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhitsuji on 04/05/2009

Strawberries remind me of summer, although it's a bit early- I though I'd start to prepare. There has been little growth yet, however, It seems to be a great set. It includes quite a lot of seeds so the chance of sucess is high. I think it's a wonderful gift idea- but whomever get it must understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrutal on 04/10/2008

One complete kit to grow your own strawberry´s. Comes with pot, soil and seed´s. Only thing you need to add is water. Lid of the pot works as underplate. Manual is chinese. It takes quite long time to grow. I don´t know why there is 2 pacs of seed´s? Comes with 2 set of seed´... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections