Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCod3ing on 08/11/2010

-Everything You Need in Box -Cheap (I was Amazed at the Price) -Great Shipping Time (Got it in 4 days) -Brand new (No Scratches ect.) -Fast Sprouting Time (Seeds Grew Fast) No Con's at all. Its a great product! Only con i can think off, is that it takes 2 to 3 weeks to grow. so.... i was a little impatient :) This is worth a Try! i've ordered about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynat14 on 05/05/2009

I thought it might get damaged in transit but I received it in one piece. It is straight-forward to assemble and there is just enough soil. The seeds come in an air-tight foil+plastic packet so there is no danger of the seeds being exposed to moiture and germinating in transit. The weird soil makes it difficult to guess when there is enough water. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhitsuji on 04/05/2009

Strawberries remind me of summer, although it's a bit early- I though I'd start to prepare. There has been little growth yet, however, It seems to be a great set. It includes quite a lot of seeds so the chance of sucess is high. I think it's a wonderful gift idea- but whomever get it must understand mandarin. All text was written in kanji, athough not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrutal on 04/10/2008

One complete kit to grow your own strawberry´s. Comes with pot, soil and seed´s. Only thing you need to add is water. Lid of the pot works as underplate. Manual is chinese. It takes quite long time to grow. I don´t know why there is 2 pacs of seed´s? Comes with 2 set of seed´s. Don´t know why there is 2 pacs of them. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections