DX » Community » Reviews » Four Leaf Clover Plastic Planting Complete Kit (Brings Love Health Glory and Wealth)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydouglasth on 07/05/2010

-Nice product -Good build quality -A lot of seeds -Just One: None of the seeds were four leaf clover, it ruins everything. I can find three leaf clovers anywhere. I bought four leafs, but received only three =( The package does not contain earth. I don´t know what that is but the seeds grow in it. But it grows... And it´s a beautiful plant anyway. Maybe ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythree29 on 01/28/2010

-its fun -it will make your girlfriend happy -its easy to grow -not all leaves will grow to be 4 leaf clovers -not many seeds given despite the big container of dirt So i took the liberty of translating the chinese for those of you who were wondering Planting Method Spread seeds evenly throughout the surface with sufficient contact (to the soil) use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNeena on 01/02/2009

It's a nice gift, especially to kids. Many people believe that four leaf clovers can bring luck and money to the one who finds it. Most of the seeds didn't grow. Besides that, I was kinda disappointed to find out that only 3 leaf clovers grow out of the seeds. Although its not really necessary, the instructions should be in english. I was mostly disappointed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLartar on 11/01/2008

- Good amount of seeds, its good to plant in the garden. -Requires small amount of water - The soil is great to use with some small plants - You will have some plants on 3 days - Nice way to surprise many people - Many of the seeds die... - I get only weirds leaf, none of 4 only 3 leaf clover. - seems genetical modification but not with good result ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byigoretas on 04/23/2008

Is not easy to find 4 leave clovers on the market. It´s a good idea for a little and unusuall gift. If you give it to a friend you are giving him or her good luck If it gives me good luck, i will tell you The instructions are writen on chinesse, but there are not necesary... There are too few seeds. It will beter more. You have not many possibilities ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 03/15/2008

-Grows plants. -The plastic cup has a good design which lets out water once you attach the cap to the bottom. -Gives you many little seeds -Has alot of soil and it looks like it has alot of nutrients. -Not all the seeds grow. -The instructions are very very small and hard to read. -Also the instructions are in chinese. -Mine flowers have wilted already.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections