DX » Community » Reviews » Four Leaf Clover Plastic Planting Complete Kit (Brings Love Health Glory and Wealth)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydouglasth on 07/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice product -Good build quality -A lot of seeds Cons:-Just One: None of the seeds were four leaf clover, it ruins everything. I can find three leaf clovers anywhere. OtherThoughts:I bought four leafs, but received only three =( The package does not contain earth. I do... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythree29 on 01/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-its fun -it will make your girlfriend happy -its easy to grow Cons:-not all leaves will grow to be 4 leaf clovers -not many seeds given despite the big container of dirt OtherThoughts:So i took the liberty of translating the chinese for those of you who were... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNeena on 01/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a nice gift, especially to kids. Many people believe that four leaf clovers can bring luck and money to the one who finds it. Cons:Most of the seeds didn't grow. Besides that, I was kinda disappointed to find out that only 3 leaf clovers grow out of the s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLartar on 11/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good amount of seeds, its good to plant in the garden. -Requires small amount of water - The soil is great to use with some small plants - You will have some plants on 3 days - Nice way to surprise many people Cons:- Many of the seeds die... - I get only weirds leaf,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byigoretas on 04/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is not easy to find 4 leave clovers on the market. It´s a good idea for a little and unusuall gift. If you give it to a friend you are giving him or her good luck If it gives me good luck, i will tell you Cons:The instructions are writen on chinesse, but th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 03/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Grows plants. -The plastic cup has a good design which lets out water once you attach the cap to the bottom. -Gives you many little seeds -Has alot of soil and it looks like it has alot of nutrients. Cons:-Not all the seeds grow. -The instructions are very ve... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections