DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykundragon on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:firm and heavy, sits well on the desk simple and clean design that fits the looks of the galaxy itself. keeps the phone in a comfortable angel for handeling and operationg while still in the dock Cons:the little rubber part is jumping out sometimes and needs to be glued... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySubzerodude on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks really good. and the phone fits really nice. You can leave your case on the phone, and it will still fit in the docking station. also if you plug it in your computer you can exchange files, also it is awesome to just be able to put your phone next to your pc. so i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarinskii on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was very surprised with the dock station's quality - its was good and well made. Very well fitting the phone and very easy to mount. Once it is mount it stays very stable. The best thing i loved in this dock is the material it was made - its dark polished. Also the do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections