DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Docking Station for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykundragon on 05/15/2014

firm and heavy, sits well on the desk simple and clean design that fits the looks of the galaxy itself. keeps the phone in a comfortable angel for handeling and operationg while still in the dock the little rubber part is jumping out sometimes and needs to be glued in if not using a phone case its just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykundragon on 01/09/2014

the dock works it lets you set up desktop nicely and put the cord tucked nicely away and it does look elegant when docked the rubber part fits loosly and needs glueing and made from a low-grade rubber. needs very carefull placing since the dock is not very exactly shaped to fit the Galaxy s2 might be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySubzerodude on 04/02/2013

Looks really good. and the phone fits really nice. You can leave your case on the phone, and it will still fit in the docking station. also if you plug it in your computer you can exchange files, also it is awesome to just be able to put your phone next to your pc. so its not only a charger. and when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarinskii on 02/25/2013

I was very surprised with the dock station's quality - its was good and well made. Very well fitting the phone and very easy to mount. Once it is mount it stays very stable. The best thing i loved in this dock is the material it was made - its dark polished. Also the dock has additional soft rubber slot ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections