DX » Community » Reviews » 880WG 8000mW 2.4GHz 54Mbps 802.11 b/g USB WLAN Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcldf on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:58 dBi ARE, WITH POWER OF (8000mw) is MUCH POWER. WARRANTY OF SIGNAL 30KM * DEPENDING OF OBSTACLES. High-gain power of 8000mw with 56dBi antenna and reach of 30km * depending barriers. For you to have an idea of comparative an antenna of a wireless notbook has... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybignick28 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It was delivered in under 2 weeks which is very good. The minute I plugged it my laptop many wireless networks got in range with 3 bars and above that were not in range before I used it. No drivers needed, I tried it on Windows 8 and on Linux. The CD contains a s... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybandi911 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It has an flexible antenna you can turn it around to have a betthet signal of the wifi . - Long cable . - A nice one adapter . - Good extra-fixingCons:- It is not enough for 10 miles . - Not always a good signal - It shows a good signal on but pulls like a norm... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCCKCOR on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:TRABAJA A 8 WATS FUNCIONA MUY BIEN EN USB 2.0 LA DISTANCIA DE 10 KM SOLO FUNCIONA SIN OBSTACULOS EN REALIDAD CON OBSTACULOS DA APROXIMADAMENTE 1500 MTS QUE YA ES MUY BUENA DISTANCIA EN WINDOS 7 INSTALA DIRECTO EL PRECIO ME PARESE MUY BUENO YA QUE EN MEXICO LAS... Read more

4 1
  • posted bymanyaque90 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It has an flexible antenna you can turn it around to have a betthet signal of the wifi . - Long cable . - A nice one adapter . - Good extra-fixingCons:- It is not enough for 10 miles . - Not always a good signal - It shows a good signal on but pulls like a no... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections