DX » Community » Reviews » Wood Handle Slingshot Launcher with Five Steel Balls + Tiger Buckle
Customer’s impression:
good Very good fun buy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolegtrn on 05/21/2015

I have been using the product for more than one year. To this day, I was satisfied. I can recommend to my friends and colleagues at work.

declared excellent product quality declared excellent product quality declared excellent product quality

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySlainte on 03/31/2015

A solid sling shot, nice wood handle and a good size, easy to grip. The rubbers are good, everything works, good quality in my opinion, I would buy again. Pro's; Nice handle, good to grip. Con's; None to mention.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymully180 on 01/12/2015

Pros: great accuracy and power from the surgical rubber tubing, came with steel BB's that are far better than stones for accuracy. the chrome handle and wood inlay makes it a great shelf filler. Cons: the tubing isn't the best for standing the wear and tear of daily use and i had to retire it a a... Read more

Impression:fun buy;

0 0 0

• posted bylelohunter on 01/16/2013

I researched many diferent slingshots before buying. I'm sure this is the one with better price and most reliable. The structure metal is really really hard, and its grip looks like made of wood. As it has 3 rubbers, would be dificult to break, but I'm not sure if the little balls that holds it a... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: