DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Adapter Cable for Samsung S2 i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Not just for i9100, works with any android device (tablets, phones...) Cheap Sturdy Small and light Good cable quality None Straight micro usb connector might be unpractical for you, in that case try looking for the same thing with a right angle connector. Tested (successfuly) with x360 and PS3 controlers. USB cable is thin but resilient. Works with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitorteodoro85 on 06/17/2013

Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Don't work on Xperia U (ST25i/a). The smartphone shows a message that pendrive use too much energy and do not work. Low price. Works on my Titan Android Tablet. Low price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliran6 on 06/14/2013

Works with both a Samsung Galaxy SIII(SGH-i747) and Samsung galaxy Nexus(stock). Build quality is decent.The item is as described, works very well on my Samsung Galaxy S III. I tried to connect a USB PC mouse to the USB OTG and it worked as expected, i connected an external USB too and it worked too, so i'm happy with the item. Item has a great price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypandza94 on 06/13/2013

Easy to use Cheap Cheap materials USB dock is a little bit shaky Not so long Could've been better Got this beatiful thing few days ago. First,I used my old MS Skinny Eleven keyboard,and it did wonders.Connection and operation was really easy,but you may encounter some problems with your OS,if you don't know how to set up the keyboard. Secondly,used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCortosen on 06/03/2013

The adapter looks nice and it works nicely with my Nexus 7. I can use Xbox 360 controller and usb memory sticks and keyboards with it. Price is pretty damn good. Not really any. If you are afraid of the fingerprints might not be a friend of that big black part of the adpater because it is black and glossy. For some weird reason some adapters works with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmon on 05/25/2013

- good quality material - looks like the official charging cable from Samsung - easy to use, just plug in a camera (tried with nikon d90) and download your pictures to the Samsung Galaxy Tab (tried 10.1) - cheap - seems like the plug is a bit bigger than the plug of the Samsung Galaxy Tab, so it's a bit hard to plug in. Have to force a bit. When looking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzabrewolf on 05/19/2013

I use the cable for my tablet Asus Nexus 7. I use gamepads, keyboards, mouses, hubs, pen drive, etc, and every thing i plug, works!. Price its very cheap. Quality of the product is almost perfect. I tried cable on a motorola RazrI, but do not work all plugged devices. Although it is cheap, be careful because some devices might not be supported if USB ... Read more

Package OGT Cable Cable OGT
    0 0
  • posted byZubastiK3000 on 05/13/2013

- Low price - Good quality - Works with my tablet(Archos 80 G9) - Easy to use - Fast shipment - None found It's great cable to connect your flash drives to your tablet. I tried several flash drives (Transcend, Sandisk) with it and it works like a charm. It's really easy to use, you can take it with you in any trip without a problem. I tested it in my ... Read more

Main View Connected Flash Drive
    0 0
  • posted bytitoss96 on 04/19/2013

Nice design,nice build quality too,a cheap price, making a really On The Go, work`s perfectly on a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 16GB whit a Mouse and keyboard also tried both at the same time and it`s working nice with a usb splitter. works with a USB key too. (might not be a con) the usb slot where you put your USB device is really tight so you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHRCKR on 04/17/2013

excellent material and finish, looks great and very practical to wear. maybe if the cable would be more flat out great. more variety in colors. a better finish in the usb signs. maybe other package for better view maybe the usb cord was great if was flat and ruber finish. but this one is practical for any pourpose. the phone recognized in one second.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections