DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG BF-888S 5W 400~470MHz 16-CH Walkie Talkie - Black
Customer’s impression:
Fantastico Good Work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrancsam12 on 09/17/2014

Me encantan para el precio que tienen, funcionan muy bien. El envio ha sido rápido, funcionamiento correcto hecho de meno instrucciones en español. Read more

Impression:Fantastico;

0 0 0

• posted byVladusha94 on 07/27/2014

Fast and quality service, experienced staff, high quality product, no delays at customs, I ochesh pleased with your work. Good podhodyt k bike. Very Good visible at night. Product without defects, tsarapyn in excellent condition. Thank you. Read more

Good Work

Impression:Good Work;

0 0 0

• posted byulfstg on 03/17/2014

This is a really good easy to use walkie talkie with 15 channels that are selected on one controller and the other controller adjust the volume level. That is it! Of course you also have a switch for sending and a connection of headset. The sound is great and the range seems to be very good, at least ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulfstg on 03/15/2014

This is a good walkie talkie that is very easy to use. You select the desired channel and volume and gets going immediately. Great sound and long battery time. The included charger works great but you might have to order a power adepter to make it work in Sweden. The range seems to be very good and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimisa on 02/18/2014

A bargain really. Low price but seems like high quality. Very easy to use when-in-hand. Not the easiest to program but the tips on other reviews here should get you sorted out. Prior knowledge how to program radios help. Sound is acceptable, not crystal clear but far from a disaster. Just ordered some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharprbrar on 01/28/2014

-very good build -very good and clear audio -worth the price -good battery backup -good RF range -i really dont see any. i am using in occasionally and not even one time i have felt disappointed. the antenna should be slightly lower because some disrupts the movements when the person crouches user manual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byolegon on 01/27/2014

It's quite small and light, with a good, pleasant grip. Looks sturdy and not too cheap, also, but they ARE cheap. Programming of these boys can be a MAJOR PAIN, but once you're done, you can forget about it, since the use is quite simple, they work exactly as expected. Programming IS NOT EASY, the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

The sound quality is great. Low or non interference. Good supported disntance. The flashlight is a well thought complement. It is well made radio. According to information from the Internet, gathered at a military factory in China. Programmable software BF-490. After measuring output power with fresh ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChaotiCc545 on 01/03/2014

- Excellent build quality - Cheap as hell - Programmable - Battery autonomy - Voice prompt is really handy Getting the programming software to work was kind of a pain, but in the end all went well. For the programming software to work correctly, install the appropriate USB driver while disconnected from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/17/2013

It is a really good quality build and the battery last longer than the ones that we use at work. The charger is good quality build as well, easy to use and plugs in well. I do not know what channel to use in Canada, there doesn't seem to be any activity. I understand the instructions, but there is no ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections