DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Walkie Talkie Handsfree Earphone and Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrnd1rgtqobrwo on 09/02/2013

I liked the unit, the wires have a good resistance, are not too thin bridge to break easily. The light indicates that the transmission is useful to know that if it is broadcasting. The earpiece volume is very clear and perfect sound. The mic clip is very sturdy and holds up well clothes, having no concern that he'll loosen up. Nothing against. Indico ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byraoulsleijser on 11/19/2012

It works very fine I have to use it almost every day The quality is fine. It still works fine after a few moths. It is very cheap. When it is broken, you can easily afford a new one. The sound quality is also fine The clip is also working fine The little light is not very useful. It burns when you are talking, but when i'm talking i usually know, that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjethrotaylor on 03/17/2012

These earpieces are light and easy to use, and plug in to my Kenwood radios with no adapters needed. The wires are long enough to run under a coat if need be, and the coil cord for the earphone is a nice touch. The mic lights up when PTT is pressed. Not many. The PTT button is a bit hard to press due to its placement on the side of the mic- but that'... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections