DX » Community » Reviews » Onda VX610W Enhanced 7" Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi + TV Out (8GB / A10 / 2160P)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanoss on 06/02/2012

The tablet is pretty good and it has good performance. The processor is really 1 ghz although the specs tell it has 1,5 ghz. I managed to overclock it to only 1,1 ghz before it froze. Another good thing is that the tablet came already fully rooted. As it is android, the range of application availability is pretty good. I found that the market (google ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanoss on 05/27/2012

The tablet is pretty good and it has good performance. The processor is really 1 ghz although the specs tell it has 1,5 ghz. I managed to overclock it to only 1,1 ghz before it froze. Another good thing is that the tablet came already fully rooted. As it is android, the range of application availability is pretty good. I found that the market (google ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZeratul2k on 05/11/2012

- Faster than expected - Plays 1080p video without a problem - Market works! - The screen is less sensible and accurate to touches near the borders. This is a really good tablet for the price. I would have preferred one with a capacitive screen, but there were none available at the same price at the time i made my order. The device is faster than expected,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo458 on 03/25/2012

- Excelent performance for the price - Plays FULL HD videos smoothly. - Good battery - around 6 hours of moderate use. - Firmware support - Run ICS - Good definition and bright screen - The devices is Rooted by default - Good packagin - Processor is not set to 1.5 Ghz, is set to 1008Mhz. - Ram is 307MB. Not 512MB! Because it is a low end device, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorxario on 03/01/2012

- This tablet comes with high power when taking in mind the price. - Strong GPU and CPU that can handle many resource consuming apps and games. - Excellent for viewing videos, handles HD very well. - Has a TV out connector (you need a 3.5mm video jack to RCA cable). - Battery life is good (about 4-6 hours of regular use). - Came in chinese language,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySfyspy on 01/28/2012

-LONG LIFE battery -Strong, Energy-save processor -Strong GPU -Good bright screen -Skype - Firmware support -no camera -Chineese version arrived, so no market for start. I get 2 tablets. So all of that cheeneese versions no market. I go to Onda site and download others firmware downloads,(2.3 - 4 android versions avalible) After running new firmware ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections