DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrasonic Dog Repeller Chaser Trainer w/ 2-LED Flashlight - Black (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
It works
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhodja on 12/08/2014

I bought this in order to use it when I'm alone out in the field for astronomy. In two incidents dogs were running towards me and barking, at a pitch black observing area. The moment I triggered this device they stopped, turned back and ran away from me :) It was so funny. The device makes a sound that ... Read more

Impression:It works;

0 0 1

• posted byshamash89 on 04/10/2014

Although there are a lot of ultrasonic dog repellers on here, this is the nicest looking one in my opinion. It does seem to work sometimes, and when it works it's a relief to calm barking dogs down so quickly. Although this one is a little more expensive than other ones on the site, it comes with a 9... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUtopia48 on 09/06/2013

* Makes dogs stop barking even at 50 meter distance * Almost none - expectations were met 100% * Operation noise can be heard by humans Neighbor's dogs used to bark all the night and I could not sleep with the window open. After doing some research I bought this ultrasonic dog repeller device and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhalvarezb on 06/30/2013

Tested on several dogs from a running motorcycle with good results. Dogs reaction are to move away from my path, turning the head or freeze, with evident discomfort. Since my problem was dogs chasing me when riding in a motorcycle, this is solved. The power supply (9 V battery) is not easy to find as ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Great Dog Repeller, fits in a man's hand (for female cookies will be too big), almost scares all dogs except for trained. Bought 4 pieces all immigrant workers. Easy to use. Affordable price. Delivery time was good. Like buying a system. It's simple and understandable for the beginner. It is easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byragukj on 04/01/2013

Good price for this tool. My husband wants to buy it becuse we have some agressige dogs around barking all the time. It helps us to make them silent. Good quality and easy to use. Good also in dark, working as a torch. Delivered with batteries. So it works as soon you get it and install battery in place.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjvblade on 01/12/2013

Works great with large dogs, not too much small dogs (I don't know why). 3 modes of use - flashlight, training and chaser mode. A smaller size would be nice When I first received this, I put in the battery and pressed the button. Our cat ran up the stairs and hid under the bed. Tried it out on a really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyakuplevent on 01/02/2013

- Has 2 flashlight. - It is easy to use. - It isn't heavy. - Good design. In turkish: -Iki adet lambasi var. -Bu aleti kullanmak fazlasiyla kolay. -Bu alet agir degil. Tasirken zorlanmayacaksiniz. -Iyi bir tasarimi var. - It must be smaller device for carring. In Turkish: -Bu alet biraz daha kü&... Read more

dog repeller Dog repeller unboxed

1 0 1

• posted byKeichaStgo on 11/26/2012

Lo compramos porque en la calle donde vivo se juntó una manada de perros, son mansos mueven la cola, pero a veces cargan a la gente que va pasando y como tengo un hijo pequeño, prefiero salir con este artefacto en el bolsillo a comprar. El producto es facil de utilizar, tiene unos LED bien ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydandenardi on 11/24/2012

- It is easy to use - Has three modes - Comes with a flashlight - The design imitates a shock gun (this could be useful in a robbery, who knows :)) - It has a light weight - Attaches well to the hand - It uses a 9v battery, hard to come by these days, even more a rechargeable one. - The target must be ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections