DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN-160S 5500K 16-Mode 160-LED Video Light for DSLR
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleevigan on 05/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was really surprised when felt the low weight of the item. The light is bright and clear. It's very useful the item can be used with 6 simple AA battaries. Cons:It's not the best view when see what's inside, while use AA batteries. Buttons of light intensity a... Read more

delivered
    0 0
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have good experience with YONGNUO brand and this led light is no exception, its nice build and fairly strong, the price is good and its come with 2 diffuser, white and orange for different color temperature Cons:Would be better if it had potenciometar rather than butt... Read more

Front side with diffusion panels  LED light back side
    0 0
  • posted byfrankwolffnl on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This video light is made from high quality materials and is very easy to use. The LED's are super bright and will light up anything when filming at night. I use the light mostly for filming skateboarding and it works perfectly on top of my Canon 600d/T3i. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilme10 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Um dos mais potentes da categoria, excelente performace com baterias NP-970, pode atingir até 6:00 Hrs. de autonomia, também pode ser utilizadas pilhas comuns(baterias AA). Possui dimer de potência e é possível visualizar o nível de carga d... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysbproducciones on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright light. It can use differents batteries. Very good assemble. Beautiful design. Very light weight Cons:The controls for increase o decrease intensity are too small OtherThoughts:It was my first order from China. So, I was a little bit affraid about b... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylol666 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-moderate price -bright and well built -I have had it for the week now and all led lights still work. I have used it in total about 12-15h, mostly for photography/videography and it does decent job. Cons:-tilting head seems kinda loose, I am no expert but it feels like... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections