DX » Community » Reviews » YONGNUO YN-160S 5500K 16-Mode 160-LED Video Light for DSLR
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleevigan on 05/31/2014

I was really surprised when felt the low weight of the item. The light is bright and clear. It's very useful the item can be used with 6 simple AA battaries. It's not the best view when see what's inside, while use AA batteries. Buttons of light intensity are loud when filming. It's perfect for night club clipmaking! Sometimes it is too bright. So it'... Read more

delivered
    0 0
  • posted bymaki101 on 02/07/2014

I have good experience with YONGNUO brand and this led light is no exception, its nice build and fairly strong, the price is good and its come with 2 diffuser, white and orange for different color temperature Would be better if it had potenciometar rather than button for regulating power of the light, diffusers tend to slip out if you move the light ... Read more

Front side with diffusion panels  LED light back side
    0 0
  • posted byfrankwolffnl on 12/11/2013

This video light is made from high quality materials and is very easy to use. The LED's are super bright and will light up anything when filming at night. I use the light mostly for filming skateboarding and it works perfectly on top of my Canon 600d/T3i. This light is much cheaper than anything else on the market right now. -The battery indicator on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilme10 on 06/17/2013

Um dos mais potentes da categoria, excelente performace com baterias NP-970, pode atingir até 6:00 Hrs. de autonomia, também pode ser utilizadas pilhas comuns(baterias AA). Possui dimer de potência e é possível visualizar o nível de carga da bateria, também inclui no pacote dois filtros, 1 difusor e 1 reduto dos kelvins.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysbproducciones on 12/10/2012

Very bright light. It can use differents batteries. Very good assemble. Beautiful design. Very light weight The controls for increase o decrease intensity are too small It was my first order from China. So, I was a little bit affraid about buying so far away from my country, you know, affraid of a package missing, or something else. But I have been ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylol666 on 11/27/2012

-moderate price -bright and well built -I have had it for the week now and all led lights still work. I have used it in total about 12-15h, mostly for photography/videography and it does decent job. -tilting head seems kinda loose, I am no expert but it feels like if I tighten it too much it would break -wish there were more slides to purchase to change ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections