DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Purple
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPawbla on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- PU leather. Amazon cases are only real leather, so if you don't like leather... you can't buy one. - Seems solid and "cushioned". I feel comfortable having my Kindle in a big bag with a bunch of other stuff in it. - Magnet is a cool feature. - Doesn't have any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdri88 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good materials and good finishes better than I expected. Fits well on kindle and has a little inside pocket to store cards or small papers. The kindle 4 fits perfectly and adequately protects from scratches and minor impacts. Perfect to carry with no problems an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnhell on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice finish and beautiful design. -Color a gift suitable for girls possessing an e-reader Kindle 4. -It fits perfectly to the Kindle 4, and so you have protected your e-reader. -It's cheap, beats the competition in price. Cons:-I have seen no against, everything seems... Read more

Good gift for my girlfriend
    0 0
  • posted bywigimi on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fantastic product, low cost, high quality. Easy to put on the Kindle 4. Delivery times are long 4/5 weeks, but the shipping is free so worth the wait .... Cons:none OtherThoughts:Prodotto fantastico, basso costo ottima qualità. Facile da calzare su Kindle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaandus on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Like it a lot. It needs a small modification for the Kobo Glo (for which we use it) by simply cutting away a bit of it; really easy and the case still looks good. Cons:none really, as the modification is only to use it with another device! ;-) OtherThoughts:would be nic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalazraq on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:esta funda es elegante y de color bonito, de una calidad más que aceptable y buenos acabados. se acopla perfectamente con el kindle 4 sin problemas para acceder a los botones y a las conexiones del lector, y me parece que a un buen precio. Cons:no tiene contras o n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeden on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price, good build quality. Works perfectly as a protective case. You can reach all buttons and charging socket easily and at the same time, when cover is closed, they are quite well protected. Makes kindle a bit thicker, but still is thin enough. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielaz on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I´m very happy with this product, fits mi kindle perfectly, and has a little inside pocket to store cards or small papers. A perfect alternative to the ones sold by amazon. Cons:Not that I can think off. The built quality is very good, more than I expected and for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarranfo on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very easy to insert the kindle. Kindle 4 fits perfectly, and all the buttons and connectors are completely accesible. The carrying case has two metal conector inside the case to lock it, so it is not necesary to have an extra tab that can bother you when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRegen1 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've bought it for my Kobo touch. It fits well, I didn't need to adjust anything. You can reach button, micro sd slot and usb slot without problems - you don't need to take out your ebook reader. Good quality, a variety of colours to choose. Really cheap compared to other... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections