DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Happy Amazing Perfecto Fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosmera on 03/19/2015

Pros: very light, fit the kindle very good, protection, magnetick closing holds very good and can be opened quickly. Even with case on you can hold it with one hand Cons: material does not last forever, after few months you can see small degradation especialy on places where you bend it, but with... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byatimosh on 01/08/2015

Pros: good case for Kindle 4. Perfectly suitable. Good quality of material. No any bad smell. Cons: I bought 2 of them, one have sharp conner. Other thoughts: If you are smart person, you will not buy 50$ case for Kindle4, you will buy this product.

Impression:smart case;

0 0 0

• posted byunailopez on 12/22/2014

Pros: Fast delivery to Spain (ordered Dec, 3 and received Dec, 22). Good product Cons: none, really! Other thoughts: It is a case for a Kindle 4 e-reader, but I wanted for another supplier/manufacturer (ii is for a "BQ Cervantes 2" e-reader, a well-known brand and model in Spain Ràpida entrega a... Read more

Impression:good,Happy,Fast;

0 0 0

• posted byIsita336 on 11/22/2014

Pros: cheap, good quality for the price. And it has magnethic closer. Perfect size for the kindle. I recommend.

Impression:Good and cheap!;

0 0 0

• posted bycuty.zgz on 10/14/2014

El contenido se ajusta a lo ofrecido. Funda muy practica, con unos imanes para que se cierre la tapa.

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bypnoraa on 09/01/2014

Fits my Kindle prefectly and has magnets to hold the case closed. Can still charge the Kindle while in case. Only con that I have noticed is that the side openings are slighlty out of place on one side so it can be difficult to change pages on one side of my kindle. Overall I am very impressed I... Read more

Impression:Looks good;

0 0 0

• posted bypeafneto on 08/20/2014

The product is aligned with my expectations. The Protective is very reforced and it has a good material, allowing a transportation with security and protection.

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byArchondrion on 08/11/2014

Pros: Fits perfectly to my kindle. The magnet lid is working quite nice. I bought this one after breaking the screen of my first kindle. easy to use. Enough spaces for the buttons, doesnt hinder usage of kindle Cons: The material is not the best quality. Dont compare it to an original item.

Impression:very good for its price;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexCF on 03/24/2014

Good style, with magnethic closer and good quality for the price. Perfect size for Kindle 4. It is easy to push the buttons and charge the battery with the case. Too thin. Would be great more colours avaliable The shipping was a little long and the tracking number was not avaliable during the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybetinalaufey on 02/10/2014

The price is very good. The product is very well made. Easy to use Again the price is perfect, i searched and the original is incredible expensive and this one has what you need, its not leather thats the difference in the price i believe. No, i think there isnt anyone. the magnets in the corners... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere