DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Black
  • 5 star 27 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexCF on 03/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good style, with magnethic closer and good quality for the price. Perfect size for Kindle 4. It is easy to push the buttons and charge the battery with the case. Cons:Too thin. Would be great more colours avaliable OtherThoughts:The shipping was a little long and the tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetinalaufey on 02/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is very good. The product is very well made. Easy to use Again the price is perfect, i searched and the original is incredible expensive and this one has what you need, its not leather thats the difference in the price i believe. Cons:No, i think there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXLegend on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great case. The kindle suits perfectly at the case and it has a nice appearance. Also, the cover has magnets to keep the it closed. I can easly access Kindle's buttons. Cons:The Kindle appears to be too fat with the case. There is a glue smell, but with time it wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMassimoMM on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a great case for protecting the Kindle. Build quality is very good...considering the price that really surprised me. Magnet is really useful, you simply turn the cover on the screen, and the kindle is safe. Cons:On the Kindle bottom side one of the button on keypa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMassimoMM on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfetta per il Kindle, mi ha davvero sorpreso visto il costo. Ovviamente non è vera pelle, ma da comunque una sensazione di ottima qualità. E' anche inbottita con della spugna credo, quindi garantita una buona protezione contro le cadute, ma ovviamente non pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypirusmalus on 11/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good dimension, kindle fits perfectly! After year of use it is still as new! Price is very reasonable unlike many other case. Cons:Material could be little bit better. I treated my case with leather protection cream (although it is not leather) so it is still as ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernandoamn on 11/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Leather-look case with magnetic closure (two magnets). Kobo Glo is adjusted so that it does not slide inside the case. Kindle is a centimeter longer than Kobo but the difference is negligible in the case. You can access the USB port, memory card and switch without removin... Read more

Funda con Kobo
    0 0
  • posted byyosoyelgerman on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent price. Cover has magnets to keep the cover closed. Great fit in the Kindle. Other cases are little loose, but not this one. Let's you use all the buttons and the USB port without removing the case. Easy to put and remove. Cons:None that I can think of.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelipezr on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly to the reader, is exactly like the original but the price is a fifth. The texture is nice and comfortably used while reading having it folded back. Cons:The smell of glue at the time of unpacking was very high. We had to leave it to air out for two day... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNantou on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Kindle 4 fits nice, it will not fall out accidentially. Magnets lock closes case reliably. Good price! Cons:Not best quality of materials and design, but for that price you can't get any better. Maybe official cases may provide a little bit better quality, but for more... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections