DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystarhu on 01/15/2014

It is verycheap. It is attractive and easy to handle. It has nice color. Everybody thinks it is made of leather but it is made of some plastic (though I don't care about this). Note too much. It had a strong smell which disappeared after to days. It took about 3 weeks to receive it. It is worth the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynurten on 10/14/2013

This nice little Kindle case is very useful and is very high quality product. The color of case is deep and intense. Best price. I liked it. Has nothing to say as cons. I like read e-books very much. Actually I like my Kindle :) If you also like yours, this case will protect your Kindle from damage. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxavigi on 08/28/2013

The kindle fits perfect in this case. It stays firm, and all buttons are accesible as well. The quality feels very good, but only time will tell. The red color looks very good, much better than a bering one! There's a slim pocket inside, but I haven't used it yet. It will protect from scratches in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagor on 05/06/2013

It is very cheap and fits correctly to the ebook. It has the size needed to cover the screen. The timeout failed a week and that's fantastic. The carrying case is easily transportable. Sometimes it don´t makes proper contact with the screen and the ebook dont turn off the light. There are few colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKristapsp on 04/05/2013

The cover looks good. The coloring is of good quality, less intense than in the picture on the site where it looked pinkish. There are magnets to keep cover in place when closed. The cover does not obstruct the screen. Doesn't feel like fake leather. The cover is a little bit in the way of buttons that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquimereo on 03/06/2013

It´s the best protective that I found in relation with a very low price. It fits absolutely with my Kindle 4, It´s easy to adjust. I´m happy with this Item I´m not very sure about the impact of the magnets in the Kindle, but I will figure it out, I guess. The protective smell funny,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdomingo on 02/25/2013

- perfectly fits kindle 4 - all controls at hand, not hidden below any piece of PU leather - without buckle, magnetic closure is great - rubber smelling during the 1st week of use - late delivery, instead of 2 weeks I end up waiting for 4 weeks. I would appreciate some more colours on offer to be chosen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarturo670 on 01/10/2013

It looks great and perform its task. The bulid quality is okay, not leather but after a few months it keeps great, there is no wear and still looks great with a the same great color. The magnetic lock works very great. Is not leather, but for that price is obvious.... May be could be cheaper, i saw other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoliviabiba on 11/29/2012

-variety of color available -not leather (for those who don't ever wear/buy leather) -protects the Kindle perfectly -not leather (as you see, this can be and advantage of disadvantage) -low quality PU -takes some effort to place the Kindle Touch properly in it I've put "not leather" both in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections