DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Red
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynurten on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This nice little Kindle case is very useful and is very high quality product. The color of case is deep and intense. Best price. I liked it. Cons:Has nothing to say as cons. OtherThoughts:I like read e-books very much. Actually I like my Kindle :) If you also... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavigi on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The kindle fits perfect in this case. It stays firm, and all buttons are accesible as well. The quality feels very good, but only time will tell. The red color looks very good, much better than a bering one! There's a slim pocket inside, but I haven't used it yet. It will... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylagor on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cheap and fits correctly to the ebook. It has the size needed to cover the screen. The timeout failed a week and that's fantastic. The carrying case is easily transportable. Cons:Sometimes it don´t makes proper contact with the screen and the e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKristapsp on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cover looks good. The coloring is of good quality, less intense than in the picture on the site where it looked pinkish. There are magnets to keep cover in place when closed. The cover does not obstruct the screen. Doesn't feel like fake leather. Cons:The co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquimereo on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It´s the best protective that I found in relation with a very low price. It fits absolutely with my Kindle 4, It´s easy to adjust. I´m happy with this Item Cons:I´m not very sure about the impact of the magnets in the Kindle, but I will figur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdomingo on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- perfectly fits kindle 4 - all controls at hand, not hidden below any piece of PU leather - without buckle, magnetic closure is great Cons:- rubber smelling during the 1st week of use - late delivery, instead of 2 weeks I end up waiting for 4 weeks. OtherThoughts:I wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturo670 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks great and perform its task. The bulid quality is okay, not leather but after a few months it keeps great, there is no wear and still looks great with a the same great color. The magnetic lock works very great. Cons:Is not leather, but for that price is obvious.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliviabiba on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-variety of color available -not leather (for those who don't ever wear/buy leather) -protects the Kindle perfectly Cons:-not leather (as you see, this can be and advantage of disadvantage) -low quality PU -takes some effort to place the Kindle Touch properly in it Othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections