DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Bracelet Wristband - Coffee (2 Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnwen on 05/28/2014

I've instantly fallen in love with these upon arrival. Really nice looking brown leather is worked into these braided bracelets. They're wide enough to look cool on guys, but not too wide as to look un-feminine on a woman. Easy to put on and take off: the knot tying the bracelets is permanent but slideable so you can widen and tighten them easily. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPr1zrox on 12/16/2013

cheep good quality time of ownership to belarus less than one month The length of the bracelet is just perfect for ideal men arm. The color and the material looks expensive time of ownership to belarus more than three weeks category of item - gift With combine of some other brealets you can make your own style, stylish addition to fashionable image ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrazorxy on 10/14/2013

They look pretty amazing and the feature where you can set their size so you can put them on and later set them so they fit perfectly is awesome. The color and the material is also very nice They fell apart in the matter of weeks because the strings used up after setting their size every time i put them on or off. The bracelets look beautiful, but they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byugurbozkirli on 04/05/2013

It is strong and use full for arm because you dont need to tie it with your one hand. You just pull the sides and it fits your arm. The both colours brown and dark brown is very good combined. It look better than just a leather bracelets. No negative thoughts the price is perfect for TWO BRACELETS :) The length of the bracelet is just perfect for ideal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxlobatox on 03/21/2013

La verdad es que son identicas a las de la foto de deal xtreme.Son unas pulseras de cuero con una realizacion bastante buena y que parecen de calidad una vez puestas en nuestras muñecas.Son ajustables para todo tipo de brazos. El cuero parece un poco endeble aunque yo yevo con ellas una buena temporada y la verdad es que se ven muy bien.No me las ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytashfiq1993 on 01/14/2013

very stylish and trendy bracelet that can be worn to make any outfit look much casual and stylish. Both bracelets you receive are slightly different in color, one is light brown while the other is a darker coffee brown. Also leather accessories will never go out of style. It is a bit difficult to put on and off. Otherwise, this product has no other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyron624 on 03/24/2012

Excellent look and appearance, very stylish. It has a true earthy feel to it. It definately stood out and made my friends ask me where I got it and if I could buy them one. Feels nice and comfortable. I'd say because you get two, it's pretty cool to match your friend or whoever you might decide to give the other bracelet to. Yes it is unisex! So EVEN ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections