DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data/Charging Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikebadr on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice build quality. Doesn't look cheap at all and the casing is very sturdy. It works on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with no problems. . Comes in a nice zip plastic bag that you can use to transport the cable on your bag without worrying about lost it or damage the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydunantar on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can copy your files into your tablet so you can use them even without an internet conection Cons:None really but just to say something the materials as you can suppose are not as good as the original one. OtherThoughts:I use it mostly to copy video files i... Read more

One side Frontal conectors
    0 0
  • posted byjuanmaa16 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works perfect, I live in Argentina, here comes much more expensive the same product, the price is perfect, it is very cheap. Cons:This product really has no cons, could only say that the material seems fragile environment, but perfect complies with its function, if use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasHenrique on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice build quality. Doesn't look cheap at all and the casing is very sturdy. It works on my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with no problems. I tested it with a usb keyboard and a microsoft wireless mouse and both worked flawlessly. Comes in a nice zip plastic bag that yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrammy97 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this cable has opened up so much for my tablet now its like a real computer, so good. I also tried usb pen drives and works well. dont have to install anything aswell Cons:none at the moment apart from my tablet cant give out enough power to run a big keyboard but have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIdleActivist on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plug n Play type of cable. the Tablet recognizes it fast, no issue transferring or playing off the drive through this attachment Feels solid Cons:Colour is white. tablet is black. big whoop OtherThoughts:for that price, order a couple ( i lost my old one, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewtonsoliveira on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is simple, easy of carryng and the cable gives it mobility, what avoid to brake the tablet general port in acidental impact. The white color will make it dirt and ugly very soon. Cons:the p7500 limitation of power on general port prevent the use of some USB devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrupce on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use it to connect an either external keyboard or a mouse or a SD card with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" and it works like a charm. No additional installation or no additional software is required to get this by all means necessary gadget get to work. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycpfan on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it worked great to add a keyboard or a mouse or an SD card (in a reader). I also used a USB hub to use the mouse & keyboard at the same time. Cons:none that I could see. But I need to add some more words to reach 500 words total. One con is that it wasn't free. <gr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylantolin on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does the job for a very low price. I am writing this review with an external keyboard connected to a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. I also tried usb pen drives and works well. Cons:The construction does not seem sturdy. The USB female part does not form part of the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections