DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for GPS / Cell Phone / MP4 + More
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by starkey on 04/21/2014

Pros: Very good grip Very good suction cup Wide enough for a Note 3 in a silicone case Similar attachment to many other product on DX. I can use the holder on my bicycle mount after I broke my holder for that. Cons: The distance from the phone holder and the base is not far enough with a larger phone. The phone is not able to be held in portrai... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AndrewRoffa on 03/30/2014

Pros: - It has never fallen off my window during a drive. - It holds my phone on really thight. - It is very easy to use, only one button. - It is very compact. Cons: - The charger input in my phone does not line up with the hole of the lever where the phone rests on when it has a case on. (iPhone 5) OtherThoughts: - Compared to TomTom window m... Read more

0 0
  • posted by JhonBandel on 01/25/2014

Pros: Built quality is pretty good. fits even larger and wider cellphones (Galaxy S3, Note 2). very strong suction to the car windshild - I haven't removed it since the first attachment but it haven't fallen, so it seems to almost be glued to the window. Cons: I'm afraid that to much "playing" with this item would break it. it looks f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Artbypawly on 10/03/2013

Pros: this thing is amazing, it works so good for your cellphone, and is easy to adjust for all sizes, and even held my larger GPS when the mount was missing! ive got one for myself for a long time, and have since ordered two more for my family members because its great for your phone as a GPS, or playing music in the car or just to show you me... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alexbern on 09/27/2013

Pros: Very easy to connect it to the car window. The vacuum cap is very strong. Holds it very firmly. It has 2 knobs that allow you to adjust it in various axes and directions. Very useful. Pretty compact. Pretty cheap, but the build quality looks good. Cons: Because of the strong vacuum it requires some force to remove it from the car window.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by julianoliveira on 09/22/2013

Pros: Accessory very good, the equipment fits properly and protects with rubberized parts. Recommend to everyone. I use daily and so far has been very good, the smartphone is securely attached and will not transmit that feeling of fragility as the other models already tested. Cons: The suction cup that attaches to the glass seems a bit fragile,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rodrimo on 06/22/2013

Pros: Very good support, the share holding is enborrachada causing the cell is not scratched, and get stuck in the holder, I use my cell phone P920 3D, very good product perfectly safe my phone.#Muito bom o suporte, utilizo o meu lg p920 nele, o suporte segura muito bem celular, o suporte é emborrachado assim não risca o celular. Cons... Read more

universal1 universal2 universal3 universal4
    0 0
  • posted by spaljeni on 05/15/2013

Pros: It holds up pretty well on glass surfaces. The quality and the plastic used is also pretty good. Cons: Not sure if it came with any instructions as i threw the box away immediately but to make it stick you need to rotate the plastic at the bottom (there are also indicators for "locked" and "unlocked" embedded on the pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by acgbec on 04/03/2013

Pros: Small and compact. Movable. Its side to adjust the size of the apparatus. To use with the phone standing and lying down. The price is worth it. Cons: Being compact you have to stretch your hand to move the cell. But it was a choice to be compact. I prefer compact than most and need not reach out. OtherThoughts: Well worth the cost for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by erezcedar on 04/02/2013

Pros: The most important thing - it sticks, even when carrying a Nokia Lumia 920. The locking mechanism is very easy to operate and the phone seems very steady when mounted. Cons: I was forced to lower the lever a bit because the phone was too high for this short a lever. This also causes the camera lens to be partially covered, which is a bit... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections