DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for GPS / Cell Phone / MP4 + More
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Produto muito bom Suitable firm grip
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

Pros: good suction and fits almost all phones, even the large smartphones. I use it for a long time now and have had no problems at all. It can be mounted easily and removing it is also no problem. A big pro is that is does not vibrate when you are on your way. Cons: the grips are big, smaller... Read more

Impression:Very good, fits large cell phones, firm grip;

0 0 0

• posted byDbases on 01/06/2015

very good suction, put phone on the right places.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTheGameNade on 09/28/2014

Easy to use and can fit almost any smart phone. I use this product so I can use my navigator on Nexus 5.

Impression:good,Suitable;

0 0 0

• posted byfberber on 08/20/2014

Pros: Suporte universal, se adapta a todos os smartphones. Qualidade do material superior ao que estava esperando. Fundo almofadado garante maior aderência do celular além de não danificá-lo. Permite girar o aparelho 360 graus. E a ventosa é muito boa além de ser interessante tendo apenas que a o... Read more

Impression:Produto muito bom,Acabamento de qualidade,Gira 360 graus;

0 0 0

• posted bypinav on 08/06/2014

PROS: Good quality of plastic. excellent quality of suction cup and of the phone holder mechanism. Suction is very strong and stays so even under strong sun/heat. The phone holder mechanism is very good and easy to use with good grip of the phone (usually a weak feature with these holders). CONS:... Read more

Impression:GOOD QUALITY SUCTION, POOR QUALITY JOINT;

0 0 0

• posted bystarkey on 04/21/2014

Very good grip Very good suction cup Wide enough for a Note 3 in a silicone case Similar attachment to many other product on DX. I can use the holder on my bicycle mount after I broke my holder for that. The distance from the phone holder and the base is not far enough with a larger phone. The is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewRoffa on 03/30/2014

- It has never fallen off my window during a drive. - It holds my phone on really thight. - It is very easy to use, only one button. - It is very compact. - The charger input in my phone does not line up with the hole of the lever where the phone rests on when it has a case on. (iPhone 5) - to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealerbuyer on 02/10/2014

Built quality is pretty Excellent and it fits even larger and wider cellphonesand GPS Surprisingly strong suction to the car windshild, easy to use and it haven't fallen since. Very durable and hope it will last for a long time Nothing much to mention here, no cons so far! Will update if any cons... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJhonBandel on 01/25/2014

Built quality is pretty good. fits even larger and wider cellphones (Galaxy S3, Note 2). very strong suction to the car windshild - I haven't removed it since the first attachment but it haven't fallen, so it seems to almost be glued to the window. I'm afraid that to much "playing" with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArtbypawly on 10/03/2013

this thing is amazing, it works so good for your cellphone, and is easy to adjust for all sizes, and even held my larger GPS when the mount was missing! ive got one for myself for a long time, and have since ordered two more for my family members because its great for your phone as a GPS, or in a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections