DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for GPS / Cell Phone / MP4 + More
Customer’s impression:
good Very good отлично Produto muito bom iyi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySerg955 on 11/25/2015

Легко регулируется, Надёжно крепится. Пришлось немного доработать с помощью шурупа. На кочках опускал голову с телефоном не борту. Подойдёт для всех смартфонов и навигаторов. Держит очень надёжно!

0 0 0

• posted byBLassen on 09/10/2015

Perfekt, function ok, Price ok

Impression:Very good,Price ok;

0 0 0

• posted byragnagard on 04/15/2015

If the purpose is generally recommended to use the phone, I have this phone holder navigation sometimes, sometimes I use the phone. slow too broad a holding with the intent and purpose of expanding the latch with the gear they were printed for that area, and if you used stable operation provides... Read more

Impression:çok iyi,iyi;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

Pros: good suction and fits almost all phones, even the large smartphones. I use it for a long time now and have had no problems at all. It can be mounted easily and removing it is also no problem. A big pro is that is does not vibrate when you are on your way. Cons: the grips are big, smaller... Read more

Impression:Very good, fits large cell phones, firm grip;

0 0 0

• posted byDbases on 01/06/2015

very good suction, put phone on the right places.

0 0 0

• posted byTheGameNade on 09/28/2014

Easy to use and can fit almost any smart phone. I use this product so I can use my navigator on Nexus 5.

0 0 0

• posted byfberber on 08/20/2014

Pros: Suporte universal, se adapta a todos os smartphones. Qualidade do material superior ao que estava esperando. Fundo almofadado garante maior aderência do celular além de não danificá-lo. Permite girar o aparelho 360 graus. E a ventosa é muito boa além de ser interessante tendo apenas que a o... Read more

Impression:Produto muito bom,Acabamento de qualidade,Gira 360 graus;

0 0 0

• posted bypinav on 08/06/2014

PROS: Good quality of plastic. excellent quality of suction cup and of the phone holder mechanism. Suction is very strong and stays so even under strong sun/heat. The phone holder mechanism is very good and easy to use with good grip of the phone (usually a weak feature with these holders). CONS:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarkey on 04/21/2014

Very good grip Very good suction cup Wide enough for a Note 3 in a silicone case Similar attachment to many other product on DX. I can use the holder on my bicycle mount after I broke my holder for that. The distance from the phone holder and the base is not far enough with a larger phone. The is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewRoffa on 03/30/2014

- It has never fallen off my window during a drive. - It holds my phone on really thight. - It is very easy to use, only one button. - It is very compact. - The charger input in my phone does not line up with the hole of the lever where the phone rests on when it has a case on. (iPhone 5) - to it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere