Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byminoamaru on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Competitive price and bracelet housed in a beautiful box. The bracelet seems to be sturdy and therefore resistant, also the hooking seems of good workmanship.Cons:Maybe it's a little too small. The color may not last long (but that's just me and then I could be proven wr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakys on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I love this bracelet, i really do, is very bright! everyone asks where I bought it. Looks nice and seems fine, it's great! Me encanta esta pulsera, de verdad, es muy brillante! todo el mundo pregunta donde la compré. Se ve bien y parece estar bien, es geni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubberluver on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Pretty little bracelet that catches the light. The build seams pretty good. Great for an (occasional) extra bit of sparkle. Cons:No good if you have fairly thick wrists as it's a small fit. I've been wearing this for about two months and it's finally time to di... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhobolord on 02/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The pros are that it is very pretty, and it serves as a great and cheap gift for any special lady. The gems are top quality, and they look like they are quartz. Cons:The build quality, not really the build quality but the design. The design is made for little ski... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrimsonjade on 08/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:How can you not like this? It's cute, and sturdy, and for those of you who are allergic to cheap metals, this doesn't cause any problems at all! It's the biggest relief when I finally got to wear this! Cons:It would have been nice to have another version where... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections