Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanek205 on 09/04/2012

very handsome and worth the price. the quality is surprisingly good, although the initial response was skeptical. Although previous commentators have noted the ineffectiveness confirmation, jewelery is a very effective locking system which ensures constancy hand jewelery. easy to use, it seems valuable. reasonable and good-looking. Principal that liked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsaCostallat on 12/08/2010

A pulseira é linda e super meiga. Indico para pessoas com pulso fino, pois se ajustou perfeito no meu. Indico também para presentear pessoas jovens. The bracelet is gorgeous and super sweet. Suitable for people with fine pulse. Indicate also a gift for young people. Nenhum - apenas recomendo passar base de unha para que os strass não caim. Not - Recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byremco1985 on 03/28/2010

Shiny bright silver finishing (plated), very very shiny crystals. A really really nice bracelet that doesn't look cheap! Lovely little bracelet and nice and shiny for all you BLING-fans. the lock is a little hard to open and close. a little small, but my girlfriend fits it. Could get in the way because its a bit bulky on top. Bracelet looks elegant.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteefkeh on 07/27/2009

Het armbandje oogt duur en is heel mooi. Ook word het geleverd in een mooi doosje. Het is redelijk klein dus als je vriending grote polsen heeft is dit armbandje niet echt ideaal. Volgens andere commentaren vallen de steentjes er ook redelijk gemakkelijk uit, maar hier kan ik (nog) niet over meespreken Over de kwaliteit kan ik nog niet veel zeggen want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

-its unique -its cute -its shiny --all the things nice jewelry should have -the clasp is small relative to the bracelet (which is nice, since the focus is then more on the bracelet) -it comes in a beautiful little box -the clasp is a little hard to open and close -its a little bulky and stiff --I haven't really had a chance to wear it, partly because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrimsonjade on 09/15/2008

...what more could you ask for?? Lovely little bracelet and nice and shiny for all you glitter-fans. Definitely can go magpie on this all over again! Nothing that I could see although I must say that the hinge near the clasp feels a little flimsier than the apple one I bought before. Who gives? It's a wonderful gift and cheap thrill if you wish it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikospeed on 06/15/2008

Shiny "Diamonds" sparkling as if they were out from a Jewel Store or something. Bright & Elegant i must say. Great for a gift for yr Special one "Diamond" looks glued on & didnt seem to last long. I get 3 diamonds dropping off pior to 1st worn . Am not a rough person neither do i work in a environment thats prone to such.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoctagonalman on 05/21/2008

Shiny bright "silver" finishing, very very shiny crystals. Super pretty! A really really nice bracelet that doesn't look cheap! The crystals are glued in so they might come unstuck and get lost if you're not careful. (My first bracelet had two crystals missing, but I was sent a replacement which was in perfect condition. The first one must have just ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections