DX » Community » Reviews » Dropad A8T 7" Capacitive Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi + HDMI + Bluetooth - Black (4GB / A8 1GHz)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabu2000 on 02/07/2013

Capacitive touch screen. Has multitouch Its fast and can be upgraded to the latest 4.0 android. Skype works fine If rooted the whole google play (store) can be accesed. Has to be rooted to the latest 4.0 android for full experience. As it comes out of the box you can't access the full google play store (no skype) and can't remember if facebook either.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byWissmann on 09/25/2012

for the price its a good tablet. responsive to the touch. wifi has a decent range, Bluetooth works well. What was a great surprise was that it comes with a INTERNAL SIM (not mentioned in the specs), pretty much turns it into a 7 inch phone - i haven't tried it yet, but the option to turn it on is under settings, so it seems to be operational, so that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvlaaad on 05/28/2012

The screen is indeed capacitive, and all the other features are present as advertised (i.e. it has bluetooth, two cameras etc., no GPS, no GSM etc.). The processor's performance is good; movies play smoothly and all the apps I've tried work fine. * The battery life is poor; watching movies drains it in 3-4 hours, but the biggest problem for me is the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytmolteno on 01/05/2012

This tablet is fast and responsive with the Android 2.3 OS that it comes with. It is identical to the HaiPad A7S tablet and you can install ROMs for that tablet on this one. I own a Mororola Defy phone (running CM7), and this tablet is far quicker and more responsive. I installed a rooted ROM for the HaiPad A7S that was mentioned in the slatedroid forums.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections