Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWtone on 05/23/2014

Cheap. Let me say that again, CHEAP. Build quality is surprisingly good. Sounds very good for the money spent. I wanted a piezzo pickup for an old beater guitar that was missing the pickup since I bought it new. Local music stores wanted 50USD+ for the piezzo alone. The output jack feels a bit fragile. Seems to distort easily if you adjust any of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychriszz on 07/22/2013

A very fine working pick up wich offers great value for your money. I used this for an acoustic guitar as a test. Sounds great! I will buy this again in the future for some other guitars I have. No cons but be aware to have the right tools and skills for placing the piezo under the bridge. A manual how to install could be handy.... this is meant for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanro22 on 05/06/2013

It's cheap. Works fine, good sound, no strange noises, good battery life. Slide potentiometers are smooth and provide good range of adjustment in each frequency band. Provided wires both for piezo element and output jack are of appropiate length and fit well in any classical guitar. The curve of the preamp may not fit exactly the shape of your guitar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnaldodg on 07/08/2012

Very sensitive pickup. Easy to install. Comes with all hardware you need to get it promptly working. Guiter sound great with que EQ help. Pots are quite good with no sign of noise or glitches. Battery holder is quite easy to open/close and locks tight. LED monitors charge and let you spot empty batts right away. Mine is working good with the original ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections