DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging / Data Cable for HTC (100cm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeastpaw on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been using this for quite some time with my first my HTC Incredible S and then my HTC One X. It carries a charge perfectly well and does not appear to lengthen the charging process. I've also used it to connect it to my PC to install custom ROMs. No problems there... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmith654 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cords. They fit well into the devices with no wiggling and it seats nicely and securely. Solid construction, meaning that there is no sense they will fall apart. Some other cords I've gotten are glued together these are much better quality. HTC sticker on them...n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanneDay on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cable is very cheap. Great quality though. It works for charging as well as for data transfer. 120cm is a good length, no hassle connecting the phone to the pc, just put it on the desk and it's long enough! Tested it on my HTC Sensation but also works on a Samsung. Boug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRustamK on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable is manufactured high quality, soft. Price / performance ratio - excellent. USB and microUSB are satisfied with, connection problems have arisen. Cons:No flaws, everything is done well. OtherThoughts:Cable quality. Your money is worth. Bought for HTC... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobikas on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality item Flexible cable Perfect fit Cons:USB end is kind of big. Two of these don't fit next to one another on my PC. Doesn't work with my Samsung S3. Thought that all the cables are the same. But i was wrong. Ordered two of these to use with Samsung Galaxy S3,... Read more

2 0
  • posted by98044487 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is almost like genuine htc cable (cable is inside of 2x packages!) and looks really massive and qualitative. This is almost like genuine htc cable (cable is inside of 2x packages!) and looks really massive and qualitative. Cons:Unfortunately, 1 of 5 cables... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPeterDutch on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good cable, excellent length. Does what it says in the description. At this price, it doesn't hurt to keep a few as back-up in your home, car or office. Also useful for data-transfer to any device using micro-usb as connection system. Cons:The cable is a bit stiff, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoderoo on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was in need for a long USB cable, to charge my phone and tablet. This cable is long enough to make sure my phone will have enough room to be picked up and laid on my desk where I have space. Cons:No cons, the cable works. OtherThoughts:You only get one cable when you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichieldewit on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice looking USB cable with a label certifying that it is an original HTC cable. Length is good and the plugs look really nice. Works well to charge my phone. Cons:The cable broke at the point where it connects to the USB connector. The inner wires are still connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurnedON on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is simply fantastic! It looks and feels very high quality, and the ends are a very similar shape as the authentic HTC USB cables. Cons:No cons so far from a couple months of use. OtherThoughts:Some cables you can feel are a low quality from how thin they are,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections