DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging / Data Cable for HTC (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Satisfied price charge still working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySadimka on 08/07/2015

Не оправдал ожиданий. Максимальный пропускаемый ток 180 мА. На первый взгляд качество изготовления приличное, очень похож на шнуры HTC, только более мягкий. НЕ СОВЕТУЮ-смартфон будет заряжаться более 6 часов.

Impression:price;

0 0 0

• posted byAtaroth on 07/25/2015

Pros: - Good materials - Very very cheap - Works fantastic - Very good ending and shapes Cons: - It charges a bit slowly than the original one for my HTC It's a good one cable very similar to the HTC one I lost.

Impression:Satisfied,Quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted byRobertuZ on 06/09/2015

Pros: price is ok Cons: built quality is not perfect. It is one of the rare cables of dx.com that actualy works after two months of usage. But i think only because of rare usage (I have a lot of other cables)

Impression:still working;

0 0 0

• posted by9425277 on 05/27/2015

The is a high quality cable without any issues. Price is very good.

Impression:Satisfied,Quality,price;

0 0 0

• posted bykrasoft on 12/21/2014

Pros: Finally, a good inexpensive cable which allows to charge modern mobile phones and tablets, GPS and car DVRs which require 1-2A current to quickly charge - with this cable I get my Samsung Note II charged in 2-3 hours. A perfectly working microUSB to USB cable suitable for modern mobile and... Read more

Impression:Quality,price,charge;

0 0 2

• posted byVorkbaard on 08/06/2014

Pros: works on my HTC One X for charging and data. Also on my my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The cable feels strong and seems to be well connected to the plugs. Cons: the usb-plug on the device side is a bit long so it looks like it is not connected properly. This is just a cosmetic issue however; the... Read more

Impression:Nothing wrong with it;

0 0 0

• posted bymariosau on 07/25/2014

Pros: Cheap, affordable extra cable for charging your devices. I bought it to charge my Galaxy Note 2 at work, no problems there. Cons: Cable build quality is a little low, although expected for the price. The micro USB connector is getting loose Other thoughts: If you're not going to be around a... Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byEladSi on 12/10/2013

Its outstanding quality is contracted to its extremely cheap price. The cable is strong and durable and it seems that it is not going to break like all the other cables I used to have before. So far - none. It is functioning just great. I wish the original cable that I got with my phone was as as... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeastpaw on 09/17/2013

I've been using this for quite some time with my first my HTC Incredible S and then my HTC One X. It carries a charge perfectly well and does not appear to lengthen the charging process. I've also used it to connect it to my PC to install custom ROMs. No problems there either. Both heads fit USB... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStaplez on 08/26/2013

These work perfectly fine. they look just like the original HTC cables and they are even packaged in the same foamy/plastic bag that my original cable was packaged in. The very well could be the original artical. I can not say anything bad about these cables these, they work as they should. i a I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere