DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Charging / Data Cable for HTC (100cm)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEladSi on 12/10/2013

Its outstanding quality is contracted to its extremely cheap price. The cable is strong and durable and it seems that it is not going to break like all the other cables I used to have before. So far - none. It is functioning just great. I wish the original cable that I got with my phone was as good and long as this one. Why can't the phone manufacturers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeastpaw on 09/17/2013

I've been using this for quite some time with my first my HTC Incredible S and then my HTC One X. It carries a charge perfectly well and does not appear to lengthen the charging process. I've also used it to connect it to my PC to install custom ROMs. No problems there either. Both heads fit USB ports easily and firmly. Surprisingly, this cheap cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaplez on 08/26/2013

These work perfectly fine. they look just like the original HTC cables and they are even packaged in the same foamy/plastic bag that my original cable was packaged in. The very well could be the original artical. I can not say anything bad about these cables these, they work as they should. Although i haven't measued these with a ruler I believe they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsmith654 on 06/17/2013

Great cords. They fit well into the devices with no wiggling and it seats nicely and securely. Solid construction, meaning that there is no sense they will fall apart. Some other cords I've gotten are glued together these are much better quality. HTC sticker on them...not sure if they are HTC or not but I felt better ordering them No Cons The cords ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanneDay on 06/16/2013

Cable is very cheap. Great quality though. It works for charging as well as for data transfer. 120cm is a good length, no hassle connecting the phone to the pc, just put it on the desk and it's long enough! Tested it on my HTC Sensation but also works on a Samsung. Bought it as a replacement for my own lost cable :) Can't think of any negative remarks.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRustamK on 06/06/2013

The cable is manufactured high quality, soft. Price / performance ratio - excellent. USB and microUSB are satisfied with, connection problems have arisen. No flaws, everything is done well. Cable quality. Your money is worth. Bought for HTC one X, everything works fine, no complaints. I think with other phones will work as well. On the wire is a label ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobikas on 04/03/2013

Good quality item Flexible cable Perfect fit USB end is kind of big. Two of these don't fit next to one another on my PC. Doesn't work with my Samsung S3. Thought that all the cables are the same. But i was wrong. Ordered two of these to use with Samsung Galaxy S3, but these cables don't work with my phone. Doesn't allow data transfer and doesn't charge ... Read more

2 0
  • posted by98044487 on 04/01/2013

This is almost like genuine htc cable (cable is inside of 2x packages!) and looks really massive and qualitative. This is almost like genuine htc cable (cable is inside of 2x packages!) and looks really massive and qualitative. Unfortunately, 1 of 5 cables ordered doesn't work. Anyway, next time I'd like to buy this item because previous time I ordered ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPeterDutch on 02/24/2013

Good cable, excellent length. Does what it says in the description. At this price, it doesn't hurt to keep a few as back-up in your home, car or office. Also useful for data-transfer to any device using micro-usb as connection system. The cable is a bit stiff, the contacts are decent but not extremely strong or durable and the price, although still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoderoo on 02/22/2013

I was in need for a long USB cable, to charge my phone and tablet. This cable is long enough to make sure my phone will have enough room to be picked up and laid on my desk where I have space. No cons, the cable works. You only get one cable when you buy a device, but you often want to charge at work, at home, in the car, so a few spare cables are nice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections