Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhasancakir on 08/04/2015

There's not much to talk about. It is a cheap, low quality bell. There is one thing though, it is not a classic model. You ring the bell by hitting plastic on the spring to the metal. It is loud enough, so I cannot complaint.

Impression:Decent;

0 0 0

• posted byalfa4 on 07/04/2015

Cheap, well built, fits great. The only problem is it rings a little because of vibration when you go offroad.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bysinisalo on 05/28/2015

Cheap bell for small bikes. Needs some tweaking to be great, but price is not bad. The part you move to make bell sound was of and needed drop of glue. Otherwise good.

0 0 0

• posted bybrain3000 on 04/21/2015

Плюсы: цена, удобство крепления. Подойдет на любой руль, благо в комплекте идет много резиновых колец-прокладок. Минусы: звонит совсем не звонко, больше подходит для детского велосипеда. Боек крутится вокруг звонка и в некоторых положениях во время езды производит очень тихий, но мешающий звон, в... Read more

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bylawyerz88 on 04/07/2015

I didn't read the ad properly where it said 22mm diameter compatible! Most adult bikes have a handlebar diameter of 26mm at the sides to 31mm nearer to the center! Take note of this!! The bell itself is a well built loud bell - just a pity it didn't fit on my bike.

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielmassu on 03/09/2015

No to much to say about a bell. It is impressive how loud can be a so small bell. I had some difficulty to assembly in my bike because of the size of the bracket which is to big for my handlebar and there is no rubber/adapter in order to fix the bell properly as I already saw in other lighters.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted bysxaby on 01/18/2015

Timbre normal y corriente por si lo necesitas no tiene misterio material normal y funcionamiento correcto

Impression:Basic;

0 1 0

• posted bypvngr on 12/26/2014

I wanted a small bell for my bike that used little space and sounded classic but loud! I've got all in one, black looks cool.

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bycedranv8 on 11/03/2014

Perfect Very nice, I like design. easy to install and to use

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygthomaz on 10/30/2014

Pros: good material Cons: no cons. It's a good and cheap bike bell ringer. Really good for the price.

Impression:simple. No cons.;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere