Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysafspeed on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall good quality, ultra tiny, good sound level, looks great in my bicycle. I was looking for a little bell and this is the one for me. Buena calidad general, ultra pequeño, buen nivel de sonido, se ve muy bien en mi bicicleta. Estaba buscando un timbre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavigi on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful bicycle bell It is small, but sounds loud There's a small hammer connected with a spring. When pushed with your finger it bounces against the metallic cup A convenient bolt ties tight the bell to the handlebar Cons:I can see no con to this product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size - there are not many place on my bike's handle - bars . Light - weight - it is important for touristic riding . Very loud - it is the main function of bike bell . Black colour - no dirt is visible on the surface . Good quality of metal and plastic p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirlla on 07/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really perfect! The product is cheap and took me back to the days of child. I liked a lot and being very useful for me when I am on my bike. It's great to warn pedetres, cyclists and other cars that I'm on track and want to overcome. Excellent and I recommend it to ever... Read more

Bike bell
    0 0
  • posted byGigaNetBoy on 07/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to do, although its small, still being very audible. Appears to be durable. A nice feature of it is that it can be rotated to your needs. placing it on the right or the left side of the handlebar. Easy assembly to your bicycle. Cons:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatricitop on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound and loudness to notice people that you are around. Remarkable price, unexpensive. Quite simple to install and to use, occupies minimun space and attaches to the brake-gear system. It seems strong and never goes out of place. Cons:Definitevely not so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazmanovski on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Definitively inexpensive compared to Macedonia made equivalent. The price is really low, the product looks reasonably durable. It makes a properly audible noise, I think its enough for what it should do. Mounting it is very easy and good thing is that can be rot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhugomezarinaaim on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super loud! I is way to loud compared to its size! You would be surprised. The construction is very bold and small. Super easy to install on your bike!!! Cons:None at all!!! It is so simple that is almost impossible to catch any flaw! OtherThoughts:I bought tw... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple to install and to use. The sound is not too loud or to low... It is enough to make people / drivers to notice you. Batteries are not required... Cons:Seems not so robust... but for the price it is good enough. It last one day in the hands of my 3 year old da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprosopo on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. a really loud bell in the category of small light weight bells 2. rather melodic beautiful sound compared to other bells of its class 3. beautiful matt color (referring to the black colored bell, which i had ordered) 4. can be rotated acoording to your will... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections