DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 1.5" LCD IR Air Conditioner Remote Controller - White (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by MuTr3tA on 07/04/2014

Pros: Practical device! You can set it to be used with almost any brands of air conditioner. Well assembled and with a good user manual. Cons: it comes with no batteries, but its not the end of the world... It comes with a good manual to use the basic tools, but its a little hard to learn how to use the alarms and other advanced functions... Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by peshon on 10/14/2013

Pros: easy to use, works very well with the air con, the timing function also works (since i bought it to replace the orignal one with the timer button not working). The material is solid and i think it will last for a long time. Cons: the channel code for the brand is not accurate. But it can be found using the automatic search. shipping is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Spoun on 02/05/2013

Pros: very good and looks very well. very intuitive, plastic is better then my original remote. It is very easy to configure it. It is automatic option to find the right configuration for your Conditioner. It works pretty even my conditioner was not in the list. every function that i have on my original remote i have it on this one, and this on... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections