DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement KEM-410ACA Laser Lens with Deck for PS3
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredevil75 on 02/02/2014

Was easy to install and has all the things that you need to replace the old/broken down blu-ray. I have had no problems with this product since I started to use it so I don't find no cons for this product =) I have had ps3 more than 5 years and I started to get 2013 freezeing and no response errors from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfloppy63 on 11/25/2013

Price is awesome, the best price for this replacement! very easy to install! work great! not need to format the ps3 received within only 2 week not any i bought this because my ps3 did'nt reconize any game or dvd or bluray and it solved my problem. easier to replace than just the lens you NEED the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygokuhama on 06/20/2013

Super easy to replace with original PS3 laser. Way easier than trying to replace only the laser or the drive motor. Really inexpensive fix for broken/dead laser on PS3. None Make sure you get the corresponding laser model for the version of the PS3. I used this one in the 40GB PS3. The issue with my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydyegovilela on 12/18/2012

Works fine on my ps3. I installed the piece a little more than a month. Even though desbloquado the ps3 worked perfectly. is easy to use when you know a little. just search on youtube. The item appears to be very new. the price in relation to Brazil is very low. worth buying and installing it yourself.... Read more

Box item Code of laser unbox Before Install

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections