DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Razer NAGA Molten Special Edition 3.5GHz 5600DPI MMO Gaming Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNikoa on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Original Razer mouse. Got mine registered on Razer website Works great. No problems at all It arrived on time Mouse Razer original. Registré el mío en la página de RazerCons:The packaging was a little damaged, but the contents were ok. La caja llegó u... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymppjr on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:everything is a pro, i dont know what can i say against this product, its easy to use, all the functions works perfectly and it improved my gaming experience sinse the first day of using it.Cons:i dont have any cons at all, what i can say about it is that u have... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymsatoshi on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent performance; Very comfortable; Easy to use; Many functionalities; Coated cable to prevent damage; Looks awesome.Cons:You have to download the drivers from Razer's website in order to assign your mouse buttons to other keyboard keys, it is not included in the pack... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunomoreschi on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:High sensitive, fast, configurable, beatifull with a lot of butons. And come to Brazil in the price with no other custs.Cons:Nothing the mouse is great! Maybe the magma efect that hipnotized me for some time.... :-)OtherThoughts:I surely recommend this. No matter if you... Read more

4 1
  • posted byfinho4726 on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Remarkable Sensitivity, and it slides perfectly wherever i try. It´s great to be able to bind more things to the mouse hand but it takes time to get used to it.Cons:I didn't Like the Razer Naga Software, it doesn't explain it self clearly, but i managed to bind my key... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalcaitiff on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Original package Genuine Razer product Certificates, manuals, stickers all included Great price for Brazil, here this mouse price is around U$300.00Cons:Today Razer have a better version of this mouse, its wireless and can change the led lights. So its not the be... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections