DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Razer NAGA Molten Special Edition 3.5GHz 5600DPI MMO Gaming Mouse - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrumn on 01/30/2014

I bought this mouse as a gift to my girlfriend and she loved playing Warcraft, the mouse is soft with all configurable buttons is a perfect Original Naga Moltem. Ideally when installing this mouse as well as all other Naga is download the software manufacturer's site Razer because otherwise your operating ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrystina on 12/08/2013

great mouse, high sensitivity, gameplay, obeys commands, ultimately very worthwhile. Sensor de 5600dpi 3.5G e tempo de resposta de 1 mili-segundo. Recomendado para o gamer de MMO, do iniciante ao gamer profissional, o Razer Naga Edição Especial Molten irá levar os jogos de estraté... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeminkarasogut on 10/04/2013

Genuine product.Registered and everything was good.Mouse feels great and you can do whatever you want with macros!This mouse is really a luxury product.Thanks DX! When the ligths on mouse is a little hot after 4 or 5 hours.i waited it for a month but it is totaly worth!The packaging was a little damaged,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNikoa on 04/01/2013

Original Razer mouse. Got mine registered on Razer website Works great. No problems at all It arrived on time Mouse Razer original. Registré el mío en la página de Razer The packaging was a little damaged, but the contents were ok. La caja llegó un poco dañada, pero el contenido ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymppjr on 03/19/2013

everything is a pro, i dont know what can i say against this product, its easy to use, all the functions works perfectly and it improved my gaming experience sinse the first day of using it. i dont have any cons at all, what i can say about it is that u have to get used to the new buttons than it will ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymsatoshi on 01/31/2013

Excellent performance; Very comfortable; Easy to use; Many functionalities; Coated cable to prevent damage; Looks awesome. You have to download the drivers from Razer's website in order to assign your mouse buttons to other keyboard keys, it is not included in the package. You can still use the buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunomoreschi on 01/08/2013

High sensitive, fast, configurable, beatifull with a lot of butons. And come to Brazil in the price with no other custs. Nothing the mouse is great! Maybe the magma efect that hipnotized me for some time.... :-) I surely recommend this. No matter if you are a gamer or or a professional, if you use hotkeys ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byfinho4726 on 10/04/2012

Remarkable Sensitivity, and it slides perfectly wherever i try. It´s great to be able to bind more things to the mouse hand but it takes time to get used to it. I didn't Like the Razer Naga Software, it doesn't explain it self clearly, but i managed to bind my keypad to the side buttons, and then ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalcaitiff on 09/24/2012

Original package Genuine Razer product Certificates, manuals, stickers all included Great price for Brazil, here this mouse price is around U$300.00 Today Razer have a better version of this mouse, its wireless and can change the led lights. So its not the best you can buy. Its a great mouse to play ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections