Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedroluiz on 05/02/2012

Extremely unexpensive, good build quality and very useful. Good to keep one in the car, with your tools. It is small and fits in your pocket. No cons so far. The build quality is extremely good comparing to its price. Really good small flashlight, it is very usefull. I have never seen any flashlight for this price with a similar quality, is much better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavemalcolm on 11/02/2011

A lot brighter than I was expecting them to be. The flashlight would shine bright light for a long time with a single set of crappy batteries. Excellent build quality. It feels like a very solid and heavy flashlight. I found the same flashlight being sold at a big box department store for only two dollars.... so it wasn't necessary to buy these online.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBodokhp on 09/16/2011

its exacly what i expected it to be. very cheap. that flashlight lasts a long time! it works on aaa batteries witch is good because i have a lot of those... they each need 3 batteries that are not included... but than again its 2 falshlights for very cheap. the build quality sucks... its not that bright.. its what you get for 2.5 dollars a peace. i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRevRaptor on 05/13/2011

It's solid, it unscrews at both ends is really easy to place the batteries in. Has O rings to keep water out. Is really bright and very cheep. None, it's not perfect but is far better than you would think for this price. lanyard is useless but at this price who really cares about such a trivial thing. when you first get it remember to lube up the threaded ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptc12 on 04/09/2011

Cheap , and good quality build Flashlight. The best for my DIY They are moddable , i put in a 18650 battery !!noiw i have long life light excellent solution to have a flashlight that is durable and useful for mountain walks. the charge lasts me about 3 days for continuous use great for other diy project , like a piper bomb or a smoke long ecigarette ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotosh on 02/10/2011

This is excellent value for money,one of the best deals at DX.It's bright,small,compact and easy to use.Takes 3xAAA batteries and lasts rather long with them. 3xAAA batteries sometimes seems a bit of overkill for that small size but other than that I don't see any flaws in this product. Good if you need to use flashlight occasionally,it's small so if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOdenlee on 01/08/2011

It is made out of solid metal. It takes standard AAA batteries. It is bright enough for its price. It has long battery life. It seems to be durable enough, but.... see cons below. The build quality is low. One of them got broken when the first day I just got it. I had to spend more to get it fixed. The other one got broken as well after two weeks use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byengo89 on 09/24/2010

- It's a very powerful light (9 LEDS). - Good quality. - Very practical size. - It's nice. - Unsurpassable price (2 PACK). - It has a weight that gives him hardiness. - I insist it's that it has a very powerful light and that it's capable of illuminating very much with only 3 small batteries. - It has good tact and the black brilliant color gives him ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakimk on 09/02/2010

One of the best cheap flashlights for which you don't need to care to much. It's somewhat waterproof i had a small accident when i drooped it in muddy water and till i found it it was only wet on the outside nothing went thru to the battery compartment this flash light has a long run time with nimh batteries They don't include o-rings with it which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaadcow on 05/21/2010

Great light, bright, handy, good to have around, and pretty much disposable at this price. If you lose it, buy another! I'd be cool if there was some way to modify it so you can stick a cree LED in place of the 9-led. If the tailcap clicky was inverted so that it could stand, that'd be good. Also, the strap, although not necessary, is pretty much useless ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections