DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Walkie Talkie Handsfree Earphone and Microphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystonegray on 05/19/2014

- Pin spacing fits Motorola radios - Decent build quality - Very durable for this price - Plugs in very firmly, no risk of it falling out - Extra earpiece is nice - The tips on the metal clip are bent inwards so it holds very firmly to clothing - Moderately concealable - Tube is too long, and needs to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlesrogerspa on 09/06/2013

um bom fone, construido com boa qualidade, o fone entra no ouvido isolando e permitindo que voce entenda tudo, mesmo em um ambiente barulhento. o tubo transparente tem um visual discreto e profissional. Vem com presilhas e ponta de silicone extra. volume um pouco mais baixo que o fone normal, mas &#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarvin77 on 03/24/2013

They are cheap and easy to use! The cable's are long enough for easy use. They come with one extra earplug, which is great because I lose them all the time. The sound quality is very good, but not for music or something like that. The cable that connects the microphone to the speaker will get loose if ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

It all started with an article that recommended of using air tube headset to avoid cellphone radiation. I have found very expensive solutions and then I came across this product which is away too cheap and works the same. The sound is like a normal headset. The silicon piece might not be the most comfortable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

It all started with an article that recommended of using air tube headset to avoid cellphone radiation. I have found very expensive solutions and then I came across this product which is away too cheap and works the same. The sound is like a normal headset. The silicon piece might not be the most comfortable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPatrickVHV on 06/27/2012

Why would you buy a more expensive one, these works prefect! It not only looks the same like a professional one, it's also works the same. Sound quality is also nothing wrong with you can hear each other perfectly and understand each other perfectly. Not yet really found one. Only the fact that these ... Read more

The ear peace The mic + cable The connection the mic

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections