DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Gym Mesh Arm Band Case for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S2 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaratorres123 on 12/16/2013

Qualidade excelente, tamanho ideal e bem resistente com o design arrojado e confortável. É de boa qualidade também e super leve e pratico de carregar e ser transportado. Não tenho reclamações a fazer. Porem acho que o velcro devia ser um pouco maior, porque podem existir pessoas com o braço musculoso e que não ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndiota7lt53j on 12/04/2013

it's cheap, it works and it does exactly what I bought it for. I use it to go running with my phone and to keep track of my distance and time on the road. I have a little protective case around my phone, which does not fit when I want to put it in the arm band. This means I have to take off the protection every time I want to use it. But this is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgebeltran on 11/20/2013

muy buen material y muy práctica, el velcro de la funda está de maravilla, ya tengo bastante tiempo usándolo y funciona a la perfección, no se ha despintado o desbaratado, sigue como nuevo. Un punto en contra que le veo es la longitud del velcro que rodea el brazo, me queda apenitas en el brazo si aprieta bien pero creo que fuera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevolit on 09/23/2013

- The touchscreen works fine through the plastic cover -Phone is kept secure in the case during running - The material irritates my skin, but i just wrap it around my upper arm where the T-shirt still covers my arm, so no biggie. The armband arrived pressed flat, so I had to keep forming it so phone will fit in easy. Well, considering it shipped through ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byephillipe on 03/28/2013

Among the advantages of the product are the price and simplicity. I do the gym and is very nice to listen to music while training. The fabric absorbs sweat and after a short time needs to be washed. It could be less absorbent. Another problem is the transparent plastic, it hinders a little touch could be more sensitive. There is also the size of transparent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybajkerbgd on 03/13/2013

Good quality, strap is long enough so i presume having big arms is not the issue. I even fit i9100 with extended battery pack witch has different back cover. Transparent plastic is not of best quality and in my case does not stick to phone screen witch makes it little hard to type SMS. It took me some time to make edge on case where edge of phone should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaestor on 12/25/2012

Possible to use buttons and plug your earphones It is comfortable. It is very light Particularly protected from the rain The material passing air through much more better than a lot of others arm band cases The touch screen works trough the plastic not so sensitive The material not so strong, after few weeks of using it I find, that it starts ripping ... Read more

Front Back side on arm
    0 0
  • posted byjameslightstone on 11/24/2012

Very handy piece of kit if you're into running or cycling. No more holding your phone or leaving it banging away in your pocket and no more fumbling around changing track or volume. Keeps it reasonably well protected from the rain. Breathable (unlike some all fabric ones which I find get uncomfortable). It's not made that well or of particularly comfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlosdemostenes on 11/22/2012

Is perfect for sports! It is not heavy. It is comfortable. Will not let the cell phone be wet. grabs in the arm. You can use the buttons and plug your earphones. Front camera recording is ok, cant see the plastic in the videos. Has beautiful details in its side. Obviously, is better to put it in your hand if you want to use. The plastic used to see ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeanCarmeli on 11/04/2012

Very Cheap, seems to be strongly built. VERY itchy, the band that hold the Galaxy from the top covers the hole used to plug in the ear phones. VERY itchy. The plastic screen isn't smooth so it's not convenient to use the phone while in the arm band. VERY itchy. Took more than a month since the payment confirmation until I got the item. VERY itchy. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections