DX » Community » Reviews » WANSCAM JW0010-Z Waterproof 300KP Wi-Fi IP Surveillance Camera w/ 3X Optical Zoom / IR-Cut / P2P
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydebugdx on 03/29/2013

Very good/robust casing Good WIFI performance Free DDNS user/pass is included in the bundle The motion alert features work very well (email alerts, FTP, etc) Video performance is not bad, but after testing 3 cameras I can say that image quality is random between fair and good. No support at all, you'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byallies on 07/12/2012

I can agree that the case is really good. But there is not much more on good things what I can say about it. For WIFI I thought to buy another antenna in the hope the lag was improving. But when I found out that also LAN had this issue I monitored it for while Outcome is a huge lag what I don't see in ... Read more

0 0 16

• posted byRichard6073 on 06/09/2012

good price, good quality, very nice goud quality housing. This kind of camera are normal quit big, and expensive this one is little. Easy to use, easy connect. Works fine for it's price. what i read on the internet there is not much firmware support / update for wanscam camera's. No problem for me at ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted bypatrickje on 03/11/2012

Case are made from aluminum. Optical zoom 3x! Autofocus this means alway a shap picture. Pan and Tilt are quiet. The screen quality are one of the best in this price rating. Works with Synology surveillance station to record live. IR has a distance to +15meters. Works with firefox and mobile divices ... Read more

1 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections