Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanixus on 06/12/2014

Best product, given the price and quality, beautiful design, small size, easy to connect, no unnecessary noise insulated transformer input from the output protects against short circuit, regulated output level Not yet discovered problems Used to connect the output of the amplifier if the radio (or other ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysanixus on 06/12/2014

Very good tool for converting the signal level. An ideal choice for installation in the car uselitelya when no line output, input transformer provides complete isolation from ground short-circuit or wiring speakers. Used to connect two useliteley buffer and everything works fine, no problems ordering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrajeshvs on 09/29/2013

* Floating/Isolated inputs, No Common Ground. * Floating/Ioslated Output too, No common Ground * Doesnt bridge inputs due to this * Transformer Based isolation * Level control via Preset helps to set o/p Level * DC Isolation from Input via Coupling Capacitor * Transformers used are cheap, Core gets Rust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorrado16v on 07/22/2013

This gives you the ability to connect an amplifier to your factory carstereo.Very cheap to improve your carstereo. Good build quality. It is not really a con, but the connecting cables are too short.You have to extend them wich is very easy to do. The connecting cables for the power supply should be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnwagan on 07/03/2013

small, easy to connect to any stereo amplifier. output is good provided that the amplifier where it is connected also sounds good. compared to a volume control, output level turns in opposite direction. counter clockwise to increase, clockwise to decrease. not really a con. small, cheap, received after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrajeshvs on 05/28/2013

Excellent Tool for Level conversion. Ideal choice for Car AMP installation, when the headend doesnt have Line Output. Transformer based input, giving you total ground isolation. Doesn't short circuit floating speaker outputs. Never tried the frequency response of the unit, will try it later sometime ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychito1 on 03/07/2013

the product is good and cheap as one of those in my country caractriticas walks around about 8 bucks, buy it because I need to get the sound of my car and just esterio rca hope trai serve me because I think it is for convert to rca cable and I need to reverse function. I have nothing to mention the product ... Read more

Car High to Low Impedance Converter Adapter1 Car High to Low Impedance Converter Adapter2 Car High to Low Impedance Converter Adapter3

0 0 0

• posted byGrizlislt on 12/10/2012

Small, has good wires. The micro schemes, the converter really surprised me, I didn't expect such high quality micro schemes for such a low price. Great with powerful amps. Helps reduce the high hiss if combined with home entertainment. Could come with a built-in amp, cause in order to achieve the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycesararredondo on 07/09/2012

This thing is the best! Good sound quality( not distortion, not noise,...). -I got the same amplifier and speakers like a friend and he has a a expensive car radio and the music sound the same in my car! -Easy to install -The only cons is the convertor is taking power from others speakers, i have it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhne on 06/28/2012

Reasonably compact, versatile, cheap, solid construction with two plastic halves held together with screws, proper strain relief. The high level signal cables have very thin strands in a very stretchy silicon-like insulation which makes it a bit hard to strip for installation. They are also not marked ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections