DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case w/ Back Clip for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgdigre on 09/07/2013

The case has a solid construction. I've had it for more than a month and it holds up well. Has a strong back clip to carry in your belt. Looks ok and the magnet that closes it is very strong too. You can't remove the back clip (without tools), wich could save you some space in case you don't need it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrizsa on 05/11/2013

This is a vertical direction case for my Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, less place need for my phone on my belt. Good quality of the outer material. This material has good touch and protect your phone. The clip fixation not the best, because sometimes pop out of its location, what a hole. If I would use my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgitto on 02/27/2013

I use it every day. Has a very soft interior to avoid to crash the crystal of your cellphone. Good quality of "leather". Well sewing. Comes with a metal clip, and with a a hole in the pocket to use them both in your belt. The clip lives no longer than a few days, but the leather one is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArconte on 01/02/2013

Good quality-price relationship. It has enough space to one Samsung Galaxy Ace and its silicon cover so it's very useful if you want to use separately your mobile phone and don't break it. Belt clip is made with metal and fits very well with your belt to prevent the loose of your phone. Magnet close ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygergimenez on 07/30/2012

The magnet allows you to keep the cellphone sure inside the case, but take it out easyly as soon as it rings. In adittion I must say that it's really beautiful. The leather is of a very good quality and it's well finished. Liked it very much. Haven't found any... The cell phone fits perfectly and it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiteru on 06/11/2012

This is a great product and I am very happy that I purchased this model. Samsung Galaxy Ace fits perfectly, and the case looks really good. It does not have a cheap-leather feeling, it looks really good: conservative with the black leather look, but nice. Especially the metal clip is useful, you don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byWebmaestro on 03/15/2012

Great protection case with belt clip. The clip is metallic and is curved at the tip to prevent it from slipping from your belt. Phone fit snugly and is well protected but not to tight that the buttons are accidentally pressed when you pull it out or put it back in (like my other case). Kept closed with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections