DX » Community » Reviews » Magical Vanishing-Ink Ball Pen - Color Assorted (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlvdp1 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The inkt dissapeard within 1hour!! You get nog one pen but two!!! Cons:You can see a little bit of the inkt but after 1 day you can't see anything of the inkt. The price is a little bitt to high for this quality. It is fun but after 2weeks you throw it away an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygnopak on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A simple design. The pen ink disappears in about an hour or two in normal conditions - household environment, normal humidity, temperature 20 Celsius. Cons:The pen ink does not disappear completely - it leaves minor traces. You must press on the pen lightly, hence it ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagalhaesm84 on 10/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is beautiful, and does not appear to be a different pen! Cons:its not ink disappears completely leaving a minimal footprint ink disappears randomly do not have control over time may be earlier or later than we expect depends on several factors such as wind, temperature... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAibiT on 08/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The pen is beautiful and it really works. 2 units came in separated box. Good for gifts (nice box). Cons:The pens came in a beautiful box, but a tape linking the two cases and when you try to take out it, you damaging the box. OtherThoughts:The duration of ink depends on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiagoGSilva on 08/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a awesome Prank! Be creative and you will not regret it! There are several ways to use this pen. I like to use it to make sketches. Cons:The pen doesn't really look like a real pen. The Ink doesn't fully disappear, only fades. Sincerely, I was expecting more from thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 11/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Comes in a nice box. It has many uses for great pranks and of cause unlawful temptations. Cons:I got mine taped together and when I remove the tape, it tore the nice cardboard box. It says v-clear magic disappearing which may spoil whatever trick that you are trying to pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswitchdoctor on 02/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Writes as well as smooth as pens which cost the same amount, it does blurp the occassional blob (very tiny ones) but so do regular pens, and considering the special chemicals it is excusable and expected. The ink appears blue, and fades due to humidity, so if yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeunew on 02/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice pen to pretend to sign a funny document... it starts to fade Cons:Its doesnt have a good writing, because you need to write at 90 degrees on the paper. If you write too strong or against a soft material, you ll get it marked and anyone ll be able to read... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThunderbelly on 11/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-works -can be used on the same page infinite times - really save me papaer Cons:-took some time 'till it started fully disappear, i didnt mind cuase i didnt need it for prank -i am a little worried since this ink evaporate, is it got heavy metals or anything in it, is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebthib55 on 10/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fun prank. Dad accidently grabbed the pen for work. Had to restart. The black pen feels more like a real pen. Cons:White pen feels very cheap. Ink doesn't fully disappear. It only fades. So you can still kind of see the ink. I was a little disappointed. Weird wrapping. Ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections