DX » Community » Reviews » RD32II 5.0MP Waterproof Wide Angle Sports / Car Camcorder w/ 2-LED / Red Laser / HDMI / TF - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabe80 on 03/23/2014

finds room on little place,easy and reliable fixing opportunity, the discernment angle excellent,many accessories,the photo and video resolution very nice,the laser light very practical to the setting of the uptake,the led lights very good his treatment is made to need much time, if good price value proportion this would like to buy a product then good ... Read more

RD32II Camcorder
    0 0
  • posted byGeSeraf on 11/23/2012

Easy to operate / Good quality image / Good quality equipment - well built / Waterproof (not tested yet) / Good quality in low light / Lens has 120 degree wich is awesome! / Good quality pictures (photos) taken. Camera holders are very fragile Camera stiker do not stick properly Do not rely completely on the camera holders that come with it. Always ... Read more

Wide angle! Wide Angle!
    1 0
  • posted byrolucero14 on 08/14/2012

Very easy to use, good quality, very resistent, waterprof work amazing, I tried it in a snow park and quality of the image is really incredible and good. It do not have other mount item in the package but is possible to purchase them. I do not have regrets of it I think that is very recommendable to purchase this item because is really cheap and works ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections