Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytumbleweeds on 05/06/2013

- Comes in neat solid plastic package - Batteries are separately included in the package - Easy assembly, open the back, just put in the small batteries (3) and close the back again. - Works immediately after that, there are 2 buttons, so operation is easy: one button for the white LED one button for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunderscore65 on 04/28/2013

Laser is strong and can be seen from a good distance. Torch light is also bright and very helpful for seeing in small places. Also smallness of device makes it easy to carry around. It is very easy to use, with one button for the laser and one for the torch. Its size means it fits nicely in your hand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegianny on 04/24/2013

The LED is very bright (for a keychain, of course), and the laser it´s very good too. My kid liked it a lot (he has 4 years old), and he plays with it in many places, he turn off the light to use this keychain. I found none cons at the moment. I liked it too much, my son liked more than me. I had ... Read more

2-in-1 LED + Pointer Flashlight 4 PACKS 2-in-1 LED + Pointer Flashlight 4 PACKS

0 0 0

• posted byweemeng on 04/17/2013

It works as advertised. The laser point is a bright red dot and is highly visible. There's even a white LED flashlight function. Batteries supplied for the batch that I purchased were fresh. Not much. The construction is a little (very little) rough when compared to the more costly laser pointers but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoutervOorschot on 04/14/2013

The lasers are shipped to the Netherlands, without any customs trouble. They have a very good range! The red dot is very good visible in the night. The top of the laserpen has to be screwed off, but it is a bit a weak system, You have to carefully screw it off otherwise you will break it. It's not bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysketz on 04/01/2013

Very light product, hard buttons with defined clicking, very well defined light spot. Batteries come sepparated from main product, so even if the package comes smashed during shipping, it doesn't consume them. 4 pack? It says 4 packs but only comes one pointer. It could bring pointer drawings, just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnnoNuem on 03/25/2013

Very light and easy to carry around Cheap for 4 pointers All 4 devices are working like expected The light is not very bright, but for 1 small led its really enough to find a keyhole or if you need to find you way arround if no real flashlight is in range. The focus of the laser is not very good overall.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byttzikas on 02/07/2013

- it's small but not too small - both led and laser work really well and are powerful enough for its price - has a keychain so you can hook it up anywhere you want - comes with batteries the power button seems a bit weak but i haven't had any issue so far (& i've bought several of these lasers) Some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaepunsel on 02/06/2013

I bought these because I used to have an old laser pointer that stopped working recently after several years, and this was really cheap and came in a 4-pack, so I thought, why not? When these first arrived in the mail, they were all packaged separately with their own separate batteries. It's not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMic75 on 01/25/2013

It works as expected, so great! Fun to play with, especially with my cats ;) They just love to play with it! Could be useful as a key-chain so you carry a flash-light, although I don't carry it around like that. No real cons, perhaps quick battery discharge but I don't really mind, plenty batteries if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections