DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish USB Docking Station Charger with USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by555ANGEL555 on 09/28/2012

stylish design high quality of assembly doesn't slide on a table and on glass small cost compactness and small size was suitable for my i9100 phone it is possible to synchronize with the personal computer, at the same time to put on a charging, and with the personal computer to operate phone there is no wire in a set to me a little pognuty plug came,... Read more

11111 22222 33333 666666 111111
    0 0
  • posted byruisas on 04/03/2012

Nice looks, good fit, good construction, anti-slip bottom, keeps the phone in a stable vertical position. Charging functionality works perfectly. "Data" cable only charges battery, and is not a driver problem. Tried all sorts of drivers and connectivity modes and none worked. The docking station works fine with a good data cable. With Data functionality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrycheek on 03/14/2012

Easy to use, just plug and play. Nice, simple design. Perfect for when you're watching videos, you don't have to hold the phone, plus it's recharging! Computer can't find the device, so the phone is just recharging. I have to use the usb-cable that came with the phone to access photos, music etc. on the phone. Simple to use, great design and a good ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections