DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Clip-On Screen Free MP3 Player w/ TF Slot / 3.5mm Jack - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaruninsiva on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good and firm material. Classy look, (thanks to Apple anyway). Worth of money. I used to hear songs while I am jogging. Very small and light weight. The attached clip for holding is where the best usage come from. Planned to buy one iPod, end up in deal extrem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymax9624 on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cheap, I'm very happy with the relation price / quality very good battery duration, surprisingly very good painted whit the black color the sound quality is great, if you listen with good earphones the clip-on system works just fine the music player works fine, it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinokus on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small size, good sound, convenient minimalistic design, you not need specific charger, only PC, and you can use this thing as cardreader for micro sd. it is very good for this price. Looks very simple and not attract undue attention robbers. Cons:easy to loose... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections