DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Clip-On Screen Free MP3 Player w/ TF Slot / 3.5mm Jack - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaruninsiva on 06/22/2014

Good and firm material. Classy look, (thanks to Apple anyway). Worth of money. I used to hear songs while I am jogging. Very small and light weight. The attached clip for holding is where the best usage come from. Planned to buy one iPod, end up in deal extreme. Saved money. Lol So far never encounter any problem. The ear piece comes with is a lousy ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDieuwke on 05/09/2014

This mp3 player is very cheap. The sound quality is good and it is easy to put music on it. It looks rather sturdy, not a cheap looking product. The clip works good, great to use when running or working out. The mp3 player has no shuffle function. Also the minimalistic user manual does not match the real functions. You should be able to toggle hold ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBasVanRossem on 03/04/2014

It is small, but not too small so the buttons are still easy to control. Battery life is excellent, over 3hrs. The clip makes it easy to attach to clothing. Wide volume range, I have had other players for which the lowest volume is still too loud but this player can be very silent. It remembers the track where you stopped and continues by restarting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccondrup on 11/25/2013

Build quality feels really good. Worked right out of the box, battery lasted for several hours even before I had ever connected it to charger. Small but sturdy. Strong clip. Blinks red whenever it's powered on. Quite annoying. I use this for running outside so when it gets dark I use it for extra visibility. There is hardly any instructions on usage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymax9624 on 03/30/2013

very cheap, I'm very happy with the relation price / quality very good battery duration, surprisingly very good painted whit the black color the sound quality is great, if you listen with good earphones the clip-on system works just fine the music player works fine, it recognizes all the files that I put on it. I speck a better quality of materials ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykinokus on 01/26/2013

Small size, good sound, convenient minimalistic design, you not need specific charger, only PC, and you can use this thing as cardreader for micro sd. it is very good for this price. Looks very simple and not attract undue attention robbers. easy to loose this once in big bag, it is too small, but it is no con. Better use player in pocket or woman's ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections