DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Guards Protectors w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 26 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTarikM on 03/25/2014

I like that the product is so easy to install and use without any problems. The film lasts for many months at a time which is really good and since there are 5 in the pack you can use them over the course of an entire year! You also get multiple cloths to use which is also good if you lose some of them. The price really sells the product. Seems like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariosantoni on 03/22/2014

Son una laminas de muy buena calidad, y muy fácil de instalar. vienen las 5 y cada una con un instrucciones claras y con un paño para que se mas fácil la instalación vienen en unas bolsas muy feas, pero traen ademas bolsas individuales cada una de las 5 laminas. las instale en mi teléfono y funcionan muy bien, ni se ven cuando ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeremie1 on 02/28/2014

Really good shipping and really good plastic quality !! for the price it's really attractive, just buy it ! I also buy it to change everyweek, and it's so easy to apply Nothing just the package is a bit small, and the screen protectors are stick in the same package, so it's not perfect but it's good.. This is really good because it costs 10$ in shop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 01/18/2014

Perfectly fit my screen including iPhone 4 home button, speaker and camera. It is very thin so it goes almost unnoticed, leaves the iPhone looking good. You mark a few simple steps to put it easily and you have left unmarked. Tissues included are useful because the screen has to be absolutely clean so there are no annoying marks. The material is marked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliz1805 on 01/16/2014

I like that they are glossy, they are super cheap and you get a good amount (so if you would have to change the screen protector you always have some available). Also there is not only one one cleaning cloth, there are 5! It is easy to put them on and they are basically invisible. There are not air bubbles under it. You can see scratches fast and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimbersson0 on 01/15/2014

The product is same as in the picture. It works like it should work, and it sticks at the screen very well so you can get the best use of it. When i attached it to my phone didn't get any bubbles under the protector. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The price and quality really match in this product. I don't have any. The product matches with its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytelechovis on 01/14/2014

it fits right on the cellphone, and it is very easy to use it gets added to the screen well it does not move at all and protects the screen from your fingers. The material es good enough. Maybe it is a little thin. That could not protect the screen from hard scratched. But that depends on how do you expose you cellphone to be damaged. I am satisfied ... Read more

Screen guards
    0 0
  • posted bymaijuska on 11/27/2013

The Products are exactly what they said. Good! Well packaged. Contact is good and easy. It's easy to pay if you have paypal. Dx has many kind of products. Prices are cheap but quality quite good. You can get a discout if you buy same product more than one. Free shipping is very good you pay only what you get. New is new, not used for example. Shipping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaum2002 on 11/04/2013

Tiene una calidad excelente.. ademas muy completo al tener varios repuestos para proteger la pantalla de mi ipod. Facil de instalar, recomiendo este producto a quien desee comprarlo. El unico contra fue que me enviaron por singapore post y esto tardo casi dos meses en llegar y no habia tenido problemas con dealextreme y pense que mi producto lo habia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickpoa on 10/22/2013

Very good product and price is great. Each pair (front and back) has a cloth to clean the screen of iphone 4s before application. Very good price here in Brazil it is very expensive. I just have a counter for this product, a box poreria see a more protective. Geito the coming looks like it is easy kneading. the more is very good. Recommend the purchase ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections