DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Guards Protectors w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Small Happy with this product really love this product Feliz con este producto
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidfellipeluz on 11/29/2014

Pros: good product, cheap and complete Cons: Take a long time to come but I live far away then it's okay. Read more

Impression:Happy with this product;

0 0 0

• posted bykrishi007 on 11/21/2014

Cheap (5 pieces offer !) and good quality Easy to use Touch is not affected by applying this Protects from scratches and looks very elegant Cons: Though I have received 5 pieces in the mail, one of them seems doesn't have the protected cover on (both sides). DOn't know the reason but I could still use ... Read more

Impression:Happy with this product;

0 0 0

• posted byJaimeAmpuero on 11/18/2014

Gracias DX. Muy buen envío y muy buena calidad de las laminas!! Por el precio que es realmente atractivo. Vienen las 5 y cada una con un instrucciones claras y con un paño para que se mas fácil la instalación. Estoy muy conforme. Gracias Read more

Impression:Feliz con este producto;

0 0 0

• posted byCrisNeves1 on 09/24/2014

Pros: A great price for 5 films. Really very good and the quality seems to be good. Cons: I have no counter because the product is really good for an affordable price. Other: If you want to buy film for a good price, this product is what you are looking for! Read more

Impression:Small;

0 0 0

• posted byyongkwangchian on 09/20/2014

Pros: thank DX for making 5 cheap and amazing protector i dint expect how cheap it is. I have nothing to say. It just awesome Thank Dx Cons: im searching for a new iphone screen protector for my iphone 4, i whent to a nearby phone store and ask the seller for a iphone 4 screen prote tor and he cost me ... Read more

Impression:Happy with this product,really love this product;

0 0 0

• posted byTarikM on 03/25/2014

I like that the product is so easy to install and use without any problems. The film lasts for many months at a time which is really good and since there are 5 in the pack you can use them over the course of an entire year! You also get multiple cloths to use which is also good if you lose some of them.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariosantoni on 03/22/2014

Son una laminas de muy buena calidad, y muy fácil de instalar. vienen las 5 y cada una con un instrucciones claras y con un paño para que se mas fácil la instalación vienen en unas bolsas muy feas, pero traen ademas bolsas individuales cada una de las 5 laminas. las instale en mi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeremie1 on 02/28/2014

Really good shipping and really good plastic quality !! for the price it's really attractive, just buy it ! I also buy it to change everyweek, and it's so easy to apply Nothing just the package is a bit small, and the screen protectors are stick in the same package, so it's not perfect but it's good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoni15 on 01/18/2014

Perfectly fit my screen including iPhone 4 home button, speaker and camera. It is very thin so it goes almost unnoticed, leaves the iPhone looking good. You mark a few simple steps to put it easily and you have left unmarked. Tissues included are useful because the screen has to be absolutely clean so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliz1805 on 01/16/2014

I like that they are glossy, they are super cheap and you get a good amount (so if you would have to change the screen protector you always have some available). Also there is not only one one cleaning cloth, there are 5! It is easy to put them on and they are basically invisible. There are not air bubbles ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections