DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Guards Protectors w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Very good cool Small Buen producto Gostei
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinnocencio on 06/23/2015

A little tricky to put on but very good.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byRmoti on 06/11/2015

Cheap price medium quality. my recomendation is to buy another screen protector. Pay more and get goot quality

Impression:Small,cheap and so is the quality;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is very cheap to get 5 of them in a small price and can buy and store it for further use. I even gave 1 away to a friend. My phone got broken with the last one on it so that I can say this 5 pack will last longer that your iphone.

0 0 0

• posted byNenerap on 05/03/2015

Por ese precio es una ganga, trae 5 protectores al precio de 1 en cualquier establecimiento, la verdad que bastante contento, creo que no tendré que comprar nunca mas algún protector, o al menos en mucho tiempo

Impression:buen precio,cantidad;

0 0 0

• posted bybryanfermont on 04/30/2015

very good screen protectors, they come in a bundle so if you damage one you can replace it quikly. but overall the protectors a good quality and easy to use!

Impression:cool,Very good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bySeba133 on 04/26/2015

Pros: muy buen precio para las 5 láminas Cons: Apenas dejé mi telefono en el bolsillo la primera vez, ya se notaban rayones, le falta calidad. Comments: a pesar de que se rayan facil, por el precio está bien.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byArgentina154 on 03/28/2015

ES: Recibí todo en tiempo y forma. Excelente. EN: I received everything in a timely manner. excellent

0 0 0

• posted bytvheadOne on 03/17/2015

Very usful thing and price realy low. Just for 1.5 bucks you get five stickers for the whole family. I think that it was a good deal.

0 0 0

• posted byppcabu on 03/09/2015

product with great quality, super useful and very good price, really highly recommend it, always have excelent buy and surprises with the DX products !!!

Impression:cool,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byFoffelburg on 02/13/2015

Pros: You get a lot of them in a pack (though do note this is only a pack containing the front screen protector and not the glass back protectors). I gave one to my friend and he still has it. Cons: No cons Comment: Buy some. Its a hell of a lot cheaper than a chipped screen replacement

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: