DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Guards Protectors for IPHONE 4 - Transparent (5PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Very good cool Small Buen producto buen precio
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiamtalkingstick on 10/19/2016

It's very easy to apply, and they are pretty scratch resistant. 2 Years later and I'm on the 3rd screen protector. They do tend to get scratched up in the pocket with keys rubbing against it... Other than that cheap, and because there's multiple I don't have to worry about constantly replacing... Read more

Impression:Very good;

1 0 6

• posted byleco21 on 11/29/2015

Execellent

Impression:cool;

0 0 1

• posted bykfbsansal on 07/15/2015

not very easy to use, i spent 2 protectors in order to stick it without bubbles

0 0 1

• posted bydinnocencio on 06/23/2015

A little tricky to put on but very good.

0 0 0

• posted byRmoti on 06/11/2015

Cheap price medium quality. my recomendation is to buy another screen protector. Pay more and get goot quality

Impression:Small,cheap and so is the quality;

0 0 0

• posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

It is very cheap to get 5 of them in a small price and can buy and store it for further use. I even gave 1 away to a friend. My phone got broken with the last one on it so that I can say this 5 pack will last longer that your iphone.

0 0 0

• posted byNenerap on 05/03/2015

Por ese precio es una ganga, trae 5 protectores al precio de 1 en cualquier establecimiento, la verdad que bastante contento, creo que no tendré que comprar nunca mas algún protector, o al menos en mucho tiempo

Impression:buen precio,cantidad;

0 0 0

• posted bybryanfermont on 04/30/2015

very good screen protectors, they come in a bundle so if you damage one you can replace it quikly. but overall the protectors a good quality and easy to use!

Impression:cool,Very good,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bySeba133 on 04/26/2015

Pros: muy buen precio para las 5 láminas Cons: Apenas dejé mi telefono en el bolsillo la primera vez, ya se notaban rayones, le falta calidad. Comments: a pesar de que se rayan facil, por el precio está bien.

0 0 0

• posted byArgentina154 on 03/28/2015

ES: Recibí todo en tiempo y forma. Excelente. EN: I received everything in a timely manner. excellent

0 0 0

DX Everywhere