DX » Community » Reviews » Glossy Screen Guards Protectors w/ Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 4 (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliz1805 on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like that they are glossy, they are super cheap and you get a good amount (so if you would have to change the screen protector you always have some available). Also there is not only one one cleaning cloth, there are 5! It is easy to put them on and they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickpoa on 10/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good product and price is great. Each pair (front and back) has a cloth to clean the screen of iphone 4s before application. Very good price here in Brazil it is very expensive. Cons:I just have a counter for this product, a box poreria see a more protective. Geito... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanders1975j on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low price. Separate small bag for each item. 5 cloths also coming. Cons:Very hard to apply the protector without getting dust under it, which gives small bubbles. Really annoying, but I guess that is the same problem for all products like this. If someone h... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymishematza on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protect the screen iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Very light and clear. When it is on the screen and you touch it , you can hardly feel that there is a protective case on the screen. The price is low for 5 of them. Easy to remove... Cons:There is always a small probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMzyxyplix on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap! - There are 5 screen. - Covers the entire screen of the iPhone. - For Iphone 4 and Iphone 4S. - It doesn't feel very different from the glass screen. - It really protects your Iphone from scratches, fingerprints, dust, etc. - It comes with a usefull cleaning... Read more

conjunto de 5 películas 01 conjunto de 5 películas 01 conjunto de 5 películas 01
    0 0
  • posted byxTalx on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is low and goood for 5 protectors, the protectors guilty is fine and there isnt much to tell about it , it comes with 4 cleaning cloths aswell so its pretty nice and a good deal for that price , the protectors all come with 1 case togther , there is a only front... Read more

5 protectors
    0 0
  • posted byxpertechmu on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice screen protector for iphone 4, fits the phone and very easy to use . The cleaning cloth is a bit thin but it fine for the price. Cons:The cloth is a bit thin and may be delivery time could have been a bit more faster, i got it in about 28 days instead of getting it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLooloo83 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As many cell phone users, i'm used to throw mi phone anywhere, mostly in my purse or bag. With these protectors I hace nothing to worry about. They are easy to place, do not change the touch or view of the phone, and your screen its really protected. Beside, e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For much less than the price of one screen protector locally, I can get five of these. They work well and look good. Cons:Installation is a pain. This is true of most screen protectors, not especially bad for this one in specific. But it's a hassle to install.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygombi987 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low price, good package sent. Easy to use and the best thik - free shipping worldwide. I am tottaly satisfied. Cons:Nothing negative (5 pack send, all brand new and, good packaged) OtherThoughts:Everybody know how to use it (It's easy to put it on). I can say im happy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections