DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Dummy Surveillance Security Camera w/ Blinking Red LED Light - Silver (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDes6381 on 08/03/2014

Its perfect, its made by the same companies that make the real thing. The red light flashes too fast and too strong but apart from that its good. I mounted it high up at the side of the house so it is only spotted by unwanted guests that are looking for cameras. Very happy with the purchase, I of... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBekkersun on 06/03/2013

Good value for money. Fairly good quality. Looks like the real McCoy. Everyone thinks it is real camera. If you dont want a real one, then you cannot buy a cheaper better product than this. Durable Cheap Plastic covers. Might not last as long as it would have if they made it from alluminum or of... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypofeet on 03/20/2012

This is a nice looking camera, which I can recommend to anyone who want to a dummy camera. Build quality is what to expect from a dummy camera and it looks realistic when looking at it even at pretty close range. You should be able to turn of the blinking LED with an easy to reach switch. You out... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere