DX » Community » Reviews » 0.5W 2-Mode 1 + 2 LED Red Light Bike Bicycle Tail Lamp (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaavain on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well packed (not a shame to use it as a small gift), very bright and more or less well build thing. I set 4 for quality but it's fair 4, not considering the price which is really cheap. Cons:very hard to press button to on-off and mode change. I would prefer to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzz2050 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These lights are clones of the venerable Planet Bike Superflash, and that's a very good thing. They have a very bright, 1/2 watt led with supplemental, smaller leds that have an erratic and very visible flash pattern. I don't know if there is a more visible rear light o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypbrandon647 on 11/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Main LED is very bright. Feels durable. Superb price, a very similar unit in UK cost 3x the price from the main-stream sellers. Cons:On-off switch is a bit fiddley. It would be nice if there was a setting that had the small LEDs on steady while the main LED was flashing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycinamon on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is affordable compared to the competition and seems to be just as good. Cons:Does not include the mount for smaller tubing like bicycle racks. PB one comes with both types so it is easier to mount it to your rack. I found the adapters for around $7 but at that point... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycipsas on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is bright. Two modes - all LEDs blinking and bright LED steady. The bright LED really bright, that is, brighter than "ordinary" ligts with few "ordinary" LEDs that I have. Decent build quality. Cons:Not 3W at all. Not even 1W. This is EXAC... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStrayCatBicycles on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Bright, solid attachment, attention-getting (alternates between the lower-level and the bright flash), sealed and best of all, only 2 modes, "flashing" and "steady". Some lights on here force you to cycle through almost a dozen different flas... Read more

Packaging showing 0.5w LED
    0 0
  • posted bydudasartor on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very strong led light, maybe the strongest of this site. The clamp looks firm, and the plastic feels good and overall well finished. Cons:The frequency of the flashing light is very quick, i think it may annoy the car drivers. There could be a steady li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp4trykx on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright and has a reflector so the led seems bigger. Quality seems to be fair. Cons:Not really 3W. If it was 3W it would drain the AAA battery quickly. Button is made from thiner plastic so it could be little hard to push. Rubber seal would be better. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveryperson on 05/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality: water resistant, solid housing, good "strong" mounting/clip system. The illumination is not as bright as more expesive lights, but enough for use in the dark (as opposed to daytime) and acceptably visible from the sides! Cons:Unlike the descr... Read more

2 leds behind the lens
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections