DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter w/ USB Data / Charging Cable for Iphone 3gs / 4 - White (AC 100~240V / EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylrt2003 on 09/09/2013

This one looks exactly like the original. Feels great, works great, use it every day. I bought five of them (for me and my family) All the adaptors work great. very cheap. Normaly a device like this will cost me 15 U$S. Now it was only 2.50. Just try it yourself and you will love it. Low price with Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguidodebruijn on 06/25/2013

This one looks exactly like the original. Feels great, works great, use it every day. I bought five of them (for me and my family) All the adaptors work great. very cheap. Normaly a device like this will cost me 15 euro. Now it was only 2.50. Just try it yourself and you will love it It gives an annoying ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymarcelozzy on 06/20/2013

- Low price with Good Quality - Small size with good finishing - 100v ~ 240v worldwide - Charger + data cable in one product - Preço baixo mas com boa qualidade - Tamanho pequeno com bom acabamento - 100v ~ 240v funciona no Brasil inteiro - Carregador + cabo de dados em um único produto - The ... Read more

Package Outputing 1A

0 0 2

• posted bynhozileo on 05/16/2013

wow really good, 1amp iss all i need to charge almos t everything. now a days a lot of gadgets come with usp ports to charge it so this might even be usefull for future eeletroics. the ipad cable is a spare, i bought two because the original cable is really easy to break near the connectos, a little ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMeedensdorf on 05/10/2013

Cheap and simply. Good quality. I always buy 10 and save me money with bulkrate prices. So when you need it then buy it! Quite plastic and not so hard, but does the job. - Looks and feels cheap I think they should be sold at five-packs, that would give the customers more discount and would give Dealextreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPavellito on 02/19/2013

good...................................................................................................................................................................................................... good................................................................................................. Read more

0 0 1

• posted byantoni1988 on 02/04/2013

The charger works perfectly. I think its slower than the original but its also cheaper! I use it for charging of my iPhone4. Very easy to use and convenient because match perfectly with the interface cable. As I said before, its slower than the original, but its not a real problem. Maybe you need 30 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGojdan on 01/30/2013

Very very cheap, charges at the same speed as the original. For its price it is very good. Not much of a quality. It has light grey colour, not white, USB port is not as long as original and it was bended, 30 pin connector fits, but it is very hard to put it in. Not much of a quality If you don't want ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHomovitch on 01/29/2013

The charger works perfectly. I use it for charging of my iPhone4. Problems aren't present. Very easy and convenient because goes complete with the interface cable. Looks as the real goods of Apple. The battery charger can be used for charging of other gadgets, for example I use it for charging of the ... Read more

Output 5V = 1A

1 0 0

• posted byremus1033 on 01/23/2013

Works beautifully and is very very cheap. The cable itself cost twice as much as where i live as the combo does here on dealextreme which is awesome! The socket plug has the EU stamp of aproval and should be safe, as long as they haven't falsesly made it. But i dont think so Cant think of any, really.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections