DX » Community » Reviews » Car Air-Outlet Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S i9000
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlazaro on 06/18/2013

It's a good option to drive with GPS helper and makes easy to answer call incoming. Is cheap, the galaxy fit perfectly in the place. Holder is in air condition and sometimes moves taking a sharp curve or a pothole but It's ok. There is a small wheel with a screw you can get away if you're not careful when loosening. The design is improved in this regard.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovbianca on 02/27/2013

very precise fit, very good phone holder, very cheap and perfect for use, a firm hold on the phone, I use a GPS if turned, is not very high quality plastic material, but this does not affect a bit of glue to be strengthened, can not be used only if the phone is not completely very good phone holder, the best choice for price comparison, I will use all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInfomen on 10/13/2012

Cheap, Do what it suppose to do, it fits well and keeps your phone in place. It is possible to un-mount without marks on your car. It is very easy to use and adjust in car vent, it can swivel which is very good and usefully. The material quality is very low, the mount holder clips was broken after 2 month of use (normal use - two times a day in &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackMajj on 09/07/2012

*Cheap *Functional *Reliable *Sturdy *Easy to install even though no instruction manual is supplied. No real cons on the item, but it is not 100% good on an Audi A4 due to the vent outlet design that makes the legs not reach dashboard properly. Have to have the legs in the highest angle and vent facing straight down to use it. (Luckily there are three ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 08/01/2012

- inexpensive - small profile - easy to install - adjustable - easy to remove - plastic is too weak where the pivot point is so mine broke on the first trip I took with it nice and inexpensive and very useful for mounting my i9000 on the dash. It fits very nicely near the bottom of my vent and doesn't leave any marks on the plastic ... actually a ver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzbischoff on 07/10/2012

Well constructed, fit perfectly in the car vents and lock very well, avoiding to fall off. You can rotate it in portrait or landscape view, and have a good mobility up-down and laterally. Even it was build for Galaxy S i9000 I managed to fit in my Nexus S. Could have a resizable way to lock the laterals of my phone. You have to actually measure the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardo on 06/25/2012

Cheap, goal of article. Keeps phone in place. Possible to unmount without marks. Keeps eyesight clear looking out of window.Cheap, goal of article. Keeps phone in place. Possible to unmount without marks. Keeps eyesight clear looking out of window. Build quality, but little bit of glue will solve most of problems. Moves little bit too much on ventilation ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections