DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Grenade Shaped Motorcycle/Car Tire Valve Dust Cap Cover - Gold (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybjern on 01/02/2013

Cool looking tire valve caps. The best if you have some gold-coloured anodized parts on your vehicle e.g. like the front fork of my Honda Hornet http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Honda_Hornet_600_2005.jpg A bit heavy so the re-balancing of the wheel is needed after the installation. The plastic "fuse" can be lost so press ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonehelbling on 10/28/2012

Then Grenades of gold arrived in 2 weeks, very good living in Switzerland. Dealextreme sent me a nice package undamaged and above all clean. I recommend this article because you can fit well on the bike and then is cheap and you can put all the tires Very resistant material made ??of polished aluminum the price of 3.50 dollars is a very good price you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrzuzzo on 10/01/2012

- Screws on easily - Lasts fine through 5 washes so far - Looks good - Build quality and plastic is decent - Weighs next to nothing (important for wheel balance) No cons, it's quite straightforward Item is exactly as pictured, installation is straightforward, screws on instead of your old nipple. The thread seems well made even though it's plastic. ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections